Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These don't do a whole lot. They are more painful to take off compared to other pore strips and leave a ton of residue. The residue does come off easily with water but it's still a hassle considering they don't take out much dirt and black heads out of the pores anyways.
They are so many pore strips on the market now, but none of them come close to being as effective as Biore. I tried the charcoal ones and love them even more than the original. I'm not going to lie, pulling them off is uncomfortable, but I feel like it has to be to really be able to pull out all that dirt from pores!
This product is very simple and easy to use the packaging is very nice and I love it. It doesn’t always stick to my nose so I just apply more water but then it works perfectly. Overall the product is very nice.
MY HOLY GRAIL!!! I use these once a week and my black heads are gone. I've never had such a clean nose. I wash my face with the charcoal cleanser & use a strip after. Works wonders for my skin. I will repurchase until i die. Highly recommend.
I felt like these strips definitely cleaned out my pores. The downside was it dried out and irritated my skin after one use. I have very sensitive skin so will not use again. If you don't have problem skin I would recommend trying it!
I didn't like this product so much because it did really nothing for my blackheads, I had used almost every single one in the pack over a period of 2-3 months and it did nothing for my blackheads each and every time I used them. I tried it multiple different times to see if anything would change and sadly it never did
My boyfriend and I use these and of course he wanted something we could both used and wanted the charcoal ones because they're black. He was so surprised how much clearer and softer his nose was after one use. I love how much clearer and softer your nose feels after using bioré! Will continue to use, buy and recommend.
YES!! just yes!!! i saw a difference afterwards!!! easy to use and doesn't take long at all!! Not pricey at all. It's definitely worth it. I bought it at my local walmart and now i love them. Yes, i barely got rid of black heads but it made my nose look so much better
I absolutely love these charcoal strips. They do an amazing job at pulling all of the blackheads out of my nose. The only con is that sometimes if you make your nose too wet, the charcoal itself will stick onto your nose, so you have to wash it off. Other than that this product definitely does its job spectacularly.
It didn't stick to my nose no matter how much water I put. It would slip or not stay. It left the black sticky thing on my face. It only got side blackheads. Did not work at all. Other then that it work better on my boyfriend
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos