BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Arminda C.
Miami , FL
It’s sooo good I wish I could have these with me everyday!!! But they are a little pricy, if I’m not mistaken it’s 4 for $8. But they are so worth it 😍😍😍😍😍I would definitely freak if I had a lifetime supply!!!
JoJo B.
It minimizes the pores but it doesn’t take anything out of them. When you pull it off nothing comes off with it. It is also really dry and doesn’t really attatch to your nose.
Bri
I love this product. It is a cheaper alternative to the Boscia black mask. It was effective in removing gunk from my pores and met my expectations. It is harsh to remove and I tear up from the removal process.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
I honestly do not know how to feel about this product. This product did work and got all the black heads from my nose but it made my nose breakout and it started getting oily. My husband had also used this product and the same thing happened to him.
Katie B.
Colorado Springs
This helped with some blackheads around my nose. The packaging was pleasant. It didn’t take all of it away but it took the noticeable blackheads away. It was effective for the time being. I would buy it again.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ.
It was good, but didn’t pull enough blackheads as I thought it would. I do keep using it, my nose is smoother since I started using it. The packaging is nice, pulls atención. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Tysheema M.
I love this it takes all the white particles that come from the pores on your nose. I like that you can see on the charcoal how much has come out. That stuff is hard to get rid of.
Abigail M.
Byron, CA
By far the best pore strips I have used! I usually use these pore strips about twice a month. The charcoal strips make it very easy to see all the black heads that are expelled from the pores. I have got my mom hooked on these strips as well as my brother. I highly recomendable these strips to everyone, they’re affordable and they work!
Katie L.
Bay Village
These strips are okay. I never feel like they actually remove puss from my pores. They also always make me break out. I’d recommend using them after not showering for a few days so it can get all of the gunk.
Nicolette L.
Waco, TX
I thought this would be one of those peel off nose masks that removes black heads but I don’t think it really did much. I mean it wasn’t expensive since Ulta was having a sale but it didn’t do what I thought.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?