BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Iv tried many pore strips but this brand and the charcoal kind is my absolute favorite. I feel like you can feel the product working!! I love seeing all the stuff clogging my pores come out. This brand is a little on the expensive side though.
Yadari O.
Houston
This charcoal pore strips are amazing! They do they're job efficiently, and have very nice packaging! It definitely removes blackheads! It isn't even pricey! It hurt a little when taking off, but it's only to remove blackheads correctly! It leaves skin smooth and without bumps after! Would recommend to anyone with blackhead problems!
Emily K.
I love this product, but there could be better. I do repeat myself and us it. I didn't and didn't meet my expectations because I thought it could get a bit more. I purchase this product from my local CVS. I would purchase again but I do want to try something new and maybe a bit better.Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Megan M.
I've never had any luck with pore strips but tears actually do a lot more than any of tried. They certainly don't get everything ou, but I see a huge improvement after using these and about a week later I can visually see everything start to come back. I like that it does enough for me to be able to notice those things!
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
I really like these because they go a lot deeper than the regular nose strip. I also like being able to see the dirt and bacteria that it is pulling out of my nose. I would definitely recommend to anyone that has really bad clogged pores!
Catherine L.
I have a lot of blackheads and pores on my nose and t-zone area. I used it once and it didn't do anything, and then I read that you have to put a hot washcloth over the are to open the pores so it can grab onto the blackheads and rip them out. I tried that and it still didn't do anything. I wouldn't waste my money on this product.
Brianna A.
Louisiana
This product definitely works, but only if you do it correctly. I think it's so cool to see all the gunk that gets pulled out of my nose, as gross as that may sound. It does leave a residue behind the nose that can be wiped away gently with a wet towel. This left my nose feeling soft and tight, and it looked a lot better as well!
Cortney A.
Riverview, MI
I had such high hopes for this product after seeing people rave about it. It just didn't work for me. I gave it multipul chances and it did nothing! I have blackheads on my nose and clogged pores and nothing came out at all! I've used other charcoal nose strips that are much cheaper and that have worked much much better than these
Laura H.
Katy, TX
I am obsessed with these strips. I have oily skin and deal with blackheads all the time. I hate it! I used the Biore strips before and thought they were pretty good, but I'm much more impressed with the charcoal ones. I don't know the science behind it all, but these certainly do a better job of getting more of my pore unclogged.
Haley M.
San Marcos
These are amazing! I was hesitant at first bc I've had little to no results with similar products but these worked so well! I initially got these for myself at target but my boyfriend was curious and he ended up with even better results than I did! It's a great product, a little unpleasant when taking it off but totally worth it!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?