BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bridget C.
Overland Park, KS
I like the idea behind these. Like they do a pretty good job but I feel like it's nothing extra since it has the charcoal in it. I thought it would get a deeper clean but it's really just surface stuff. For the money it's not worth it. I compared it generic brand pore stripes and they work the same. Waste of money!
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
have oily/combination/acne prone skin with a lot of black heads on my nose, and this worked really well in pulling them out! I looked at the pore strip after pulling it off my nose and was pretty disgusted but pleased at how much gunk it pulled out. Since it's charcoal it leaves a bit of black residue on your skin afterwards, but can be easily washed off with water. Would purchase again.
Dakota B.
At the time I looked everywhere for the charcoal pore strips to clear blackheads and found these. I was actually quite surprised. My nose was full of blackheads, and the first time I used this product, they were almost completely gone! I use these about once a week to keep my blackheads away and it works wonders!
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
These strips are really amazing! I love that they have charcoal which really helps to unclog the nose pores from blackheads. I received this product as a sample in a magazine and I fell in love instantly after use. The results are very visible and satisfying! I will buy this soon and I highly recommend this!!!;)
Annie D.
Blacksburg, SC
Love this product! It literally cleans out every pore on my nose! I have purchased them at both Target and Walmart. I don't think they are too pricey considering how well they work. They are very gentle on your skin, but you can tell you are getting a deep clean. I buy this product at least every two to three weeks!
Samantha S.
Shohola, PA
I know that I have black heads on my nose. Like, I'm very aware. I tried this product twice just to make sure that I didn't do it wrong the first time but it still did not remove them with the strip! However, I'm giving it a 3 because most of the black heads disappeared in a couple days after I used these strips.
Abram D.
Roanoke, VA
Biore has easily become one of my favorite facial cleansing brands. I have tired everything for blackheads as far as cleansers go but nothing has worked. I just purchased this a couple of weeks ago and IT WORKED. A dream come true, This past weekend I bought pore strips from this brand and I am not regretting it!
Briana A.
truly love these so much! they really get the job done! and they are easy to use. you can buy at your local heb, Walmart and it also comes with a coupon for money off your next purchase and I totally recommend to buy if you have blackheads
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Got a sample strip in my Walmart box and used it last night. I am absolutely in love with these strips. It took all the gunk out that I did not even know I had,now my nose is smooth and my skin feels great. Definitely going to buy some when I'm out and about today. Better than any nose strip I have ever used.
Lana L.
These are wayyyy better than the original! They take literally every black head out and my nose felt so cleansed and fresh and I was so obsessed now I am a religious user. I will never go back to the original white strips.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?