Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I like the idea behind these. Like they do a pretty good job but I feel like it's nothing extra since it has the charcoal in it. I thought it would get a deeper clean but it's really just surface stuff. For the money it's not worth it. I compared it generic brand pore stripes and they work the same. Waste of money!
have oily/combination/acne prone skin with a lot of black heads on my nose, and this worked really well in pulling them out! I looked at the pore strip after pulling it off my nose and was pretty disgusted but pleased at how much gunk it pulled out. Since it's charcoal it leaves a bit of black residue on your skin afterwards, but can be easily washed off with water. Would purchase again.
At the time I looked everywhere for the charcoal pore strips to clear blackheads and found these. I was actually quite surprised. My nose was full of blackheads, and the first time I used this product, they were almost completely gone! I use these about once a week to keep my blackheads away and it works wonders!
These strips are really amazing! I love that they have charcoal which really helps to unclog the nose pores from blackheads. I received this product as a sample in a magazine and I fell in love instantly after use. The results are very visible and satisfying! I will buy this soon and I highly recommend this!!!;)
Love this product! It literally cleans out every pore on my nose! I have purchased them at both Target and Walmart. I don't think they are too pricey considering how well they work. They are very gentle on your skin, but you can tell you are getting a deep clean. I buy this product at least every two to three weeks!
I know that I have black heads on my nose. Like, I'm very aware. I tried this product twice just to make sure that I didn't do it wrong the first time but it still did not remove them with the strip! However, I'm giving it a 3 because most of the black heads disappeared in a couple days after I used these strips.
Biore has easily become one of my favorite facial cleansing brands. I have tired everything for blackheads as far as cleansers go but nothing has worked. I just purchased this a couple of weeks ago and IT WORKED. A dream come true, This past weekend I bought pore strips from this brand and I am not regretting it!
truly love these so much! they really get the job done! and they are easy to use. you can buy at your local heb, Walmart and it also comes with a coupon for money off your next purchase and I totally recommend to buy if you have blackheads
Got a sample strip in my Walmart box and used it last night. I am absolutely in love with these strips. It took all the gunk out that I did not even know I had,now my nose is smooth and my skin feels great. Definitely going to buy some when I'm out and about today. Better than any nose strip I have ever used.
These are wayyyy better than the original! They take literally every black head out and my nose felt so cleansed and fresh and I was so obsessed now I am a religious user. I will never go back to the original white strips.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos