BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Caely J.
North Enid
I think it's a great product if your nose is full of blackheads. I do agree with if you don't use them correctly they will hurt and it will feel like peeling duct tape off your face. But overall it gets the job done! I love Bioré!
dolli p.
Orem, UT
I made the mistake of using this product without prepping my skin. Products like this that rely on pulling out the dirt and oil instead of washing it out shouldn't really be used on combination or dry skin without moisturizing or steaming the skin ahead of time; you're better off using one of biore's charcoal scrubs instead.
Bailey M.
I tried these and ended up using the whole box of them over time. My nose always feels really clean and smooth after and I would recommend them to any of my friends or family. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it does leave a good amount of blackhead behind. Although it does that it still takes all the oil and other grime with a few black heads away and makes my nose feel good.
Jessica N.
I have tried the regular biore pore strips a few years ago and they did not work that well. I came across this at Target the other day and decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint! It did remove a lot of my blackheads. Though I don't think it removed everything thoroughly, it did it's job to remove most of it!
.Kathryn H.
These nose strips did an alright job. Some of my blackheads were removed, but mostly from the sides of my nose. Most blackheads on the front weren't removed because the strip won't sit flush on the skin as it dries, no matter how little you move your face. I don't understand the charcoal claim, it seems a little gimmicky.
Emily W.
Waukesha
Who hasn't used and loved these weird little strips?  It's completely satisfying to peel the strip off your nose and see how truly gross your skin is!  They are a bit more expensive than the typical pore strips, but I'm loving the addition of charcoal to skin care, so the added expense was fine with me!
Claudia d.
I think these do get the job done if you are in desperate need of getting some trouble spots on your nose. It applies just like their other strips. I do feel that these particular ones do get more blackheads and dirt than the regular ones. Worth a shot, can be hit or miss, but the successes outweigh those few misses.
Tamara O.
I hate blackhead and I'm always looking for new ways to get rid of them! Unfortunately this product isn't one of them. It's a bit expensive and it somewhat works. I wouldn't really buy this product for the simple fact it didn't work.
Ashley S.
I tried these thinking they would produce better results that the traditional biore strips but was disappointed. They are exactly the same with the exception that sometimes it will leave behind charcoal residue. Don't worry it washes right off. I prefer to cut these into sections so I can use them other places then just my nose.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely love these charcoal strips. They do an amazing job at pulling all of the blackheads out of my nose. The only con is that sometimes if you make your nose too wet, the charcoal itself will stick onto your nose, so you have to wash it off. Other than that this product definitely does its job spectacularly.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?