Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product definitely works, but only if you do it correctly. I think it's so cool to see all the gunk that gets pulled out of my nose, as gross as that may sound. It does leave a residue behind the nose that can be wiped away gently with a wet towel. This left my nose feeling soft and tight, and it looked a lot better as well!
It is extremely hard for me to find a cleansing product that works with my sensitive skin. But I had heard about Biore's products before so I thought I'd give it a try, and I loved them! These pore strips worked so well with my skin and got rid of all the acne on my nose. It didn't dry my skin out and left my face looking refreshed and clean. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get rid of those nasty blackheads on your nose!
I love these pore strips. They really get into your pores and take out everything. I love how clean my nose feels afterwards and how it's not overly dry. It does hurt when you take it off depending on how sensitive your skin is, but you can get over that.
These strips work good but i caught myself using two, one right after another to get it to work. It's a great value and cheap.. after using two, I would say it met my expectations but not with one. I I'm not sure if I wasn't using it right or what. I bought mine at Walmart and I think I'm going to have to give them another try!
I wasn't too sure about these to begin with dealing with past products. But I have to say I was highly impressed with these strips. They truly work for me, and you can even see the evidence on the strip once you take if off yourself.
This works like a charm!!! I just bought this after reading reviews and decide to give it a go. It was tough to pull off but feels amazing after its off! Lots of yuck on it and I love it. Definitely going to try this again and again!
I have a lot of blackheads and pores on my nose and t-zone area. I used it once and it didn't do anything, and then I read that you have to put a hot washcloth over the are to open the pores so it can grab onto the blackheads and rip them out. I tried that and it still didn't do anything. I wouldn't waste my money on this product.
I love the feeling after I peel these off of my nose! They really grab out all the gunk that causes my blackheads. I get mine from Target and/or drug stores. I have bought this as long as they have made them-even when they had a whole different packaging look. I would recommend to anyone with blackheads around and on their nose.
I had such high hopes for this product after seeing people rave about it. It just didn't work for me. I gave it multipul chances and it did nothing! I have blackheads on my nose and clogged pores and nothing came out at all! I've used other charcoal nose strips that are much cheaper and that have worked much much better than these
I didn't think the strips worked at all. I applied them on the nose waited the suggested amount of time and after I removed them most of the blackheads still remained on my nose. I was quite disappointed I tried this 6 different times and after all the trials I decided to go back to my clay masks which give me better results.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos