Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I wanted to love this product but I just don't. Its your regular pore strip but you get 6 in a box instead of 8 for the same price. These didn't do any better of a job than the regular strips. The biggest down fall for me is the black residue it left all over my nose. If I have to rewash my face I could have just done a mask and went on with my day. Yeah, this is a no go for me.
I've used another brand of pore strips in the past and was very disappointed in their effectiveness. So when I got a free sample of this one, I was curious. I was so impressed with how well it worked. It stuck to my nose and covered more skin than the other brand. Plus, I could actually see the dirt in my pores coming off! I'm definitely am going to buy more of these soon!
This product works but a bit too well and that's not a complaint it removes all the gunk in pores but considering physical activity and your surroundings will determine how quickly them pores get refilled
I loove this! First time I saw it in a magazine I was a little like wtf but I had to try it I mean it's a black bar that is supposed to work skin magic and wow does it! After one use your skin seems softer and imperfections are lessend they don't magically disapear but they do get better and after using it a few times it continues to make your skin softer a must have for any beauty lover!!
These things do a great job of getting your skin clean. They do hurt a little to rip off, but they get out a lot of nastiness that is in your skin. Cute packaging.
It's an okay product. I bought it once. It did take out some of my black heads I had around my nose and cheeks but it left some of the black stuff on my skin. You can buy it at any drug store. I thought it would take a lot of my black heads but it only took out some.
These strips works very well to remove those horrible whiteheads especially on the nose. They are very effective you can see all the whiteheads pulled out. It doesn't hurt to remove from the nose. I definitely recommend to anyone who hates those annoying whiteheads.
I am in love with the Biore charcoal pore strips. Although after the strips dry and it is time to take the strips off, it can be painful. But other than that pain IS beauty and this will leave your nose feeling smooth and clean. I would totally recommend other persons to buy this product as well as the other Biore facial cleansers.
in all honesty i was excited to try these out and i had high expectations for it but when i actually tried them out they didnt work as well as the regular ones it only got a few of my clogged pores out. i probabl,y wont buy them over buying the regular ones again.
I really like the products of biore this particular I buy it once and I like it if it removes blackheads not 100% but if it does a good job I used it once a week and I was satisfied with the result of this product I would go back to buy
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos