Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This has to be the best product I have ever tried for blackheads! Packaging does a great job of showing the strips and how it works. Product can be used just once if you only have mildy clogged poors. For people more prone to dirty pores I would use it at least once a week. Amazing product only wish they made them large enough for your whole face!
I had read a lot of good reviews on this so I figured I'd give it a try. It's cheap also so that helped. It's simple to put on. It hurt a little to take it off though and I felt like my skin was burning afterwards. I didn't see any results using these.
I haven't found that the charcoal pores strips do anything different from the normal strips from biore. What i do like about these though, is that they are black. The black color allows you to actually see what gross stuff came out of your face (which I like to see, don't judge). But they aren't anymore expensive than the regular, so you're fine getting either kind!
these are my favorite black-head pore removing strips. It is literally the only product that I feel really helps to clear my black heads on my nose. I think the Charcole ones are better than the original ones from Biore. I have been using these products for years and will continue to do so. I have repurchased this product MANY MANY MANY times.
The process is quick and easy, and the strips work fantastic! Definitely recommend these for anyone who is having a hard time with clogged pores! Two thumbs up from me! :)
My favorite thing from Bioré! This is the best nose strip I've ever found! Very effective. And buying it at Walmart is quick and simple. I buy it again and again!
These charcoal pore strips are great for blackheads, however if you have a few small ones on your nose scattered, then don't waste your money. They only manage to work on surfaced blackheads that are so full that they protrude from the skin. It is gentle and nice, but save your money for a better pore strip if you don't have massive blackheads.
I really want to love these! I did notice a small decrease in my blackheads after I used these strips. It just wasn't as much as I would have liked! I thought it would get rid of all of them, but that wasn't the case. It is really cool to see how much does come off onto the strip after you remove them. I just wish they cleaned deeper than they do.
I enjoy using these weekly. I thin the charcoal aspect lends a bit of help to extracting blackheads. Make sure you soak your nose with hot water to open the pores. Add a little bit more warm water to moisten nose, then apply pore strip. I leave mine on for 15 minutes to make sure it's as dry as possible before I slowly peel it off for best results.
I have never had good luck with these. I have tried everything to get these to work. Running hot water over my nose, heating up a washcloth with water and holding on my nose, nothing has worked. I will say I appreciate it removing every single tiny hair on or near my nose.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos