BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shelby M.
These strips really work!! They are decently cheap and I use one per week, so they will last you a while. They make your nose SO soft! Would definitely recommend.
Terrissa M.
Sand Fork
My favorite thing from Bioré! This is the best nose strip I've ever found! Very effective. And buying it at Walmart is quick and simple. I buy it again and again!
Amanda R.
I had never used nose strips, let me tell you they do the job! I bought mine at target the price is totally worth it! They get all the junk, black heads and clean your pores in 15 minutes. I recommended this to some of my friends is a must have!
Stefani G.
Martinsville
I've bought these twice so far. I honestly don't notice a huge difference between these and the normal Biore ones except they're a little harder to get to stick on my nose. You're face has to be fairly wet for them to stick but once I get them on there I don't notice that they pull out anymore gunk then the normal ones. My nose in the summer stays oiler then the rest of my face, but I don't notice that these keep the oil away for any longer then my face wash does.
Nikki C.
Fairfield, CA
I love these so much! The only thing I dont like about them is how they leave black on your face in some spots but it works amazingly and gets out most of my blackheads. My boyfriend also loved this so much that he stole mine i had to buy some for him just so he would stay out of mine.
Morgan F.
Hardly works at all. It'll pull them up a bit so I can pull them out but doesn't really pull any out. They seem to work for my boyfriend a bit better but hardly.
Kaitlyn M.
Vancleave
OUCH!!!!! I bought these thinking they would help my blackheads on my nose and boy was I wrong! First time buying them, nice packaging but will not be buying these again! Very disappointed and so was my skin! I think the only think it actually did was make me feel like I ripped duct tape off which I actually think wouldn't have hurt as bad.
Dani 🐘.
I have always used the Biore strips for my nose and sometimes even my face. Then i got my boyfriend to start doing them with me, so that his blackheads on his nose wouldn't get big. Now it's become a household necessity i mean he asks me should i do one, about every other day because he noticed how much cleaner it makes his face look as well.
The Raving P.
Shelby, OH
I love these things and I need to get a new box! I'm a big fan of using charcoal to clear out impurities and toxins. I figure hey, if they give it to people in the hospital to clear out toxic things, then it's gotta work! These pore strips really do minimize the pores on my nose, which have always been my worst. Definitely recommend.
jenny a.
Work great picked up a box of the charcoal strips last night and used one after washing the make-up of of my face and prior to applying moisturizer. Although they are a bit pricy I found them to be just as great as the original, with an added bonus - what I like about them is that the black provides a really great contrast to the whiteheads/blackheads drawn out of the pores and dry skin that comes off.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?