BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Samantha G.
I'm not a regular pore strip/face mask user, but this product is amazing. It's so easy and quick to use. But more importantly it produced great results that you could see not only on the strip but also on my skin. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
I Prefer The Regular White Ones. I Didn't Found Much Better Results With The Regular Ones Than The Charcoal Ones. They May Be Effective But The Regular Ones Pulled Out My Blackheads Way More. I Would Recommend This To Those Who Don't Have Any Blackheads To Begin With.
Kelsey J.
These strips are okay to me. They go on nicely and dry relatively fast but they adhere so strong and hurt to pull off like your ripping your skin! I also didn't feel as though I got much on them. With charcoal products they seem to immediately help and clear up blemishes but this I think just rips out whatever it can. Wasn't as effective as I had hoped for.
Katie V.
Alamogordo
When I bought this it was because the black heads on my nose were awful. The instructions were simple enough so I just went for it. I absolutely would recommend this to friends in need of a quick pore cleanse. The price was good and the packaging with decent. I would not use this regularly (like weekly) as it can be harsh on the nose, especially if you have sensitive skin. But as I said before, it got the job done!
Holly H.
Mill City, OR
There is nothing as gross as seeing all the sebum, makeup, gunk, and dirt that fills up your pores. I purchased these on a whim while at Walmart one day. THEY ARE FANTASTIC. Helps get rid of blackheads and keeps the pores open - however, I wouldn't recommend using them more than 2-3 times a month maybe once a week max. It can be damaging to the skin.
Alaina J.
Birch Run Michigan
My experience with the Biore pore strips was disappointing. Especially from seeing it all over social media has this amazing product that magically cleans your pores. As i was taking it off it hurt extremely bad especially since i have dry to combination skin, also there was hardly any "dirt" from my nose which has a good amount of black heads on it.
Varah T.
No joke, these things are awesome! I wasn't sure if it would do its job considering how oily my nose can be, but after I used it, all kinds of things came up and out (gross, but good) and my nose has been nice and dry/not-swollen for the past week!
Skye S.
Holly Pond
I have awful blackheads on my nose and on my chin. This product goes on ver gentle and then you can pull it right off. You can see results as soon as you pull the strip off. I have a bunch of little blackheads that pull out when I take the strip off.
Shania S.
For someone with enlarged pores and bad blackheads, this did not work. I've heard some people say who get the occasional blackhead that comes out easily, say it works. But do not expect it to clear your entire nose if you have very problematic skin.
Nitalia Z.
New York , NY
I highly recommend these if you have blackheads on your nose. I have tighter pores and these strips still manage to take most of my blackheads out. My boyfriend has larger pores and he loves these! He always asks when he needs to use one since he knows it tastes the blackheads right out! I love how the strip molds to you nose and really gets stuff out!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?