Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
They work better than the original strips, but not by much. I paid almost $7 for 6 strips at Target, so I consider it really pricey. My pores are really big and I thought this would help, but I think I might need something stronger like a full mask or peel..
THIS!! These strips are an essential part of my skin routine! I'm addicted to activated charcoal and I swear this does make the strips clear out more and helps my skin in the process. I absolutely recommend these to anyone, especially my fellow makeup addicts!
Love love love these. I've used these since I was in high school and they are truly the best type of pore stripp for me. They pull everything out and also leave your nose feeling dress with a hint of cooling mint almost. And who else doesn't love the guilty pleasure of seeing all the nasty junk in your pores. You can definitely see everything on these black strips.
Biore strips are fantastic! I don't notice a difference between the charcoal strips and the original strips, but they get the job done. I haven't had any irritation after using the strips. I would recommend Biore strips to anyone needing to clean out blackheads.
As many of you probably have the same issue, I have blackheads on my nose that refuse to go away. I stopped by my local Walmart to find something to take care of those little guys and ran across these nose strips. One word... amazing! I couldn't believe that I found something to actually get those hard to get blackheads. Some may feel it is a little pricey for the number of strips you get but it's totally worth it in my book!
This is so great! It cleans your pores and barley hurts. When it's all done and dry it's really fun to take the mask off. It's really gentle on your skin but it makes it turn a little red. That only lasts for a few minutes so I would definitely recommend.!
These did not work for me at all. I tried it multiple times and it does not remove my blackheads. And not to mention is pretty painful! Ive even tried different methods of peeling it off and still no luck. Still stuck with blackheads. I believe I bought these at Walmart? In short, I do not recommend these at all. Ended up throwing them away, money wasted...
I received 1 strip in the Walmart beauty box and it was amazing.It really cleaned my pores out on my nose.You can see the dirt and everything on the strip after you pull it off and it lets you see how clean it is making your nose so that's pretty cool!
These work really well! It actually makes my nose look like there's holes in it because it pulls all of the blackheads and sebum out. I gave it four stars because it doesn't actually work as well for me unless I use a charcoal mask before, and pore strips in general aren't good for your skin. This one does work better for me than the white strips, as well.
This really works if you keep it on a little longer than instructed.... you can see the results right away... and it comes nicely packed... not disappointed on this!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos