BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
mary p.
mount prospect
I would recommend this product to someone that doesn't have terrible blackheads because I have dark blackheads and there are so many! This product cleaned out most of my pores but still left some black heads the same.
Sarai M.
I love this strips there really east to use they make your nose reakkt smooth after applied and they clean out your pores and remove all blackheads I will recommend this to anyone with blackhead because it removes them easy and without any pain and there not expensive at all
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
I've struggled with blackheads on my nose for a while and my friend suggested I try Biore strips. The Walgreens worker suggested the Charcoal ones and they were amazing!!! you could visually see the blackheads on the strip and my nose is so smooth and soft. I will continue to use them!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
I've been freaking out lately over these blackheads on my nose! So I searched for something and the first thing I found were these! I actually have one on right now. They have worked wonders for me. When you remove them you can clearly see the evidence. My skin feels so smooth!
Parker B.
For a pore strip I love them. I don't know about the charcoal and if it does anything. They leave your nose feelings very clean. I don't remember saying on the box, but one should use a toner or at least cold water on their skin after they use these. They leave the pore open and prone to more stuff getting in your pores. Would recommend, I enjoy pore strips and I like Biore brand best.
Brittany C.
Mesa, AZ
These are awesome! I definitely jumped on the charcoal bandwagon once everything started being formulated with it, due to all the benefits it has for your skin. I purchased these pore strips after not having used any for awhile, and these worked just as well as the original Bioré pore strips did. I will be repurchasing when I feel the need to really deep clean the pores around my nose!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Compared to the original biore pore strips the charcoal ones are a godsend. I don't normally get blackheads, but if I do something like say insanity for a week then Ill likely get some , these work amazing . Follow the directions let it dry completely! then pull away gently you'll shudder at whats on them. charcoal is also a purifying agent so you can take a charcoal supplement when trying to detox. Great line of products!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I like this product, it met my expectations however I didn't like the black residue left behind on my face. It's reasonably priced like they Biore products. It didn't disappoint me however the black residue left behind on my face was annoying because I could not just take the strip off and go; I had to wash my face and my sink too. My sensitive skin wasn't bothered by the product.
Jenni R.
Johnston , RI
Love these strips, now with added charcoal ! I feel these really get the plugged dirt & oil out the best that clog up your pores! I use them 2-3 x a week. Nose & chin. The store brands stink & do not work nearly as good. I will gladly pay more for a product I know works!
Lisa K.
Macon, GA
I'll be the first to say that I have used Biore strips for years and think they are the bomb. I don't think that generic versions can compare at all. I was excited to try the charcoal version. However, I don't think that these strips penetrate as well as the original strips do. I don't see as many of my blackheads go away when I use these as compared to the regular strips. I will just stick with my tried and true regular pore strips in the future.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?