BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jenna B.
Nevis
These porestrips completely amazed me. The application process is very easy and the results are super quick. After using one of the strips I can visually see a difference on my face and you can see all the gunk that was pulled from your pores. My only complain would be how dry it makes my nose afterwords, granted I have dry skin. Overall, however, Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work wonders!
Kari M.
Bought this to try on my 16 yr old son. It took two tries to get it to stick on. Your nose has to be really wet. The first time we tried we just took a wet rag to his nose. His nose was not wet enough doing it that way. My son went and splashed water on his nose and then it stuck. We were really amazed in how much came off his nose. His nose is soft, he keeps telling me how soft his nose is. We are going to keep doing these to his nose as it has help with his blackheads and acne.
Hannah T.
I used to swear by biores pore strips. however, with this new wave of charcoal peels and blackhead removal, biore just doesn't seem to stand up. the thick fabric is difficult to mold into the contours of your nose, and it doesn't seem to get all the sebum out. it also leaves some weird black residue on your nose which can be hard to remove. you can get better results from other products for a lower price.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These pore strips were awesome! They really pulled the blackheads right out of my nose, and it hurt a little bit when pulling it off which I really wanted so I knew it was working well. I got these for almost $8 at Walgreens and I definitely recommend giving them a try, they really worked for me.
Sonia M.
Apenas lo compre ha que yo sufro de puntos negros en la nariz,no pensé que funcionará y en cuanto lo puse y me lo quite quede muy impresionada con los resultados,aunque creo que la próxima ves abriré mis poros para que limpie mekor
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
These strips are pretty good. I used them on my nose and my chin. They did help with my nose quite a bit. I will say they aren't very gentle when taking them off. They pull a lot and my skin is sensitive so these are fairly harsh for my skin. The price is decent for this product. I'm not sure I'd personally ever try again as there are other products that can help with these issues without being so rough!
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I feel like this product is a gimmick. Maybe it's just my nose, but I have used almost the entire box of these strips over time and it just feels like I'm doing a whole lot of NOTHING except making myself look really silly to my kiddos for about 5 minutes. I say there are MUCH better ways to cleanse your pores than these silly things. 2 stars, because at least they didn't do any damage, and they are kind of fun, in a gross sort-of-way.
Helen A.
Okay so This is the only pore strips I have ever used before, and let me tell you guys that it is awesome! I was soo satisfy after pulling the strip from my nose You can actually see the results, the strips was full of pores and not just that also dead skin, just give it a try you'll love it
Anneliese W.
These strips are really good for getting dead skin off the top layer of skin but not good for blackheads... It was also really hard to get off, even with face wash. The next day, I had a really bad break out all where the strip was. I would definitely recommend for people with none sensitive skin and looking for something to help with dead skin.    Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
They are just crap....it doesn't work on meat least! I have stains, it doesn't remove a lot (and yes, I do have a lot...) I just not impress at all by all those sticky thing for the nose.
I thought the charcoal will add a value as it's the new "thing" but it just stains, doesn't do a better job :(
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?