Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I had seen & heard all the news about how amazing these nose strips were so I absolutely had to try them!! I was immediately impressed! I could feel the chemicals going to work on my nose and eating away all the dirt and yuckiness. After I removed and rinsed my nose was softer than it has ever been and finally free of black heads. I would definately recommend his product and will continue to keep buying it for myself !!!
This is a great product, it was my first time ever using any blackhead remover. Heard great reviews and wanted to try it out and i was surprised by how many blackheads I actually had lol. My nose felt soft afterwards, will definitely be continuing to use this :)
I love this! These are my go to pore cleaners! The only negative thing I have to say about its when you go to peel it off and it leaves black residue on your face still. Other than that I have sensitive skin and usually things bother it but this has been great. I would recommend this to anyone to try.
Though it did remove some blackheads, it really did little to remove the majority. I was pretty disappointed and will not be buying it again. I have used it in the past and decided to give it a second try. The adhesive works very well but even with pre-steaming my face, or holding a hot rag on my nose first to open my pores this product didn't do a heck of a lot for me. My husband tried it also, same results for him.
These are the best for getting rid or blackheads! Nothing else works like them. I have 3 boxes in my beauty room right now! I've recommended them to everyone I know. I just get them from Walmart but I'm sure any drug store would carry them. I don't think I'll find anything that works as well.
I am very iffy about these strips. Sometimes they work like a charm, other times I barley see anything come off on them. I have found them to work best after using one of their cleansers before and steaming your face with hot water to open up your pores. I use these strips once a week and sometimes don't see much of a difference at all. When I do, however, it is a very satisfying and noticeable one. I love their cleaners.
They honestly didn’t do anything for me. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and it only pulled maybe 10-15% of them outbid that. Not very expensive. Maybe others will have luck
This product was amazing. I use this product all the time. And when I first heard o it I thought it wasn’t going to be what I was looking for but it definitely was!
the longer you keep this product on, the better they work! they're really affordable considering how well they work. i purchased mine at a cvs. i have used them several times.
These porestrips completely amazed me. The application process is very easy and the results are super quick. After using one of the strips I can visually see a difference on my face and you can see all the gunk that was pulled from your pores. My only complain would be how dry it makes my nose afterwords, granted I have dry skin. Overall, however, Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work wonders!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos