BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sara H.
I have a strange addiction for ripping my pores out of my face. These are fantastic and the visual evidence/satisfaction is also oddly enjoyable. When it comes to anything peel off, I need visual proof that it's actually done something and these definitely give that. The only thing I don't love is for some reason with these as opposed to the original ones, it can be a little tricky when it comes to how wet your nose needs to be.
Emma M.
Monona, WI
These pull stuff out of my pores that I didn't even know was in my pores. They work awesome in that sense. They also leave my nose and the surrounding area just slightly less oily for the few days following use. The reason I took off one star is because they are slight painful to peel off (which I expected), but also because my nose itches so bad after I use these. Those two things aren't enough to stop me from re-buying them though!
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is very good for pores my nose was covered with pores and I put this on and put some lotion over it and it was soooooo good I fits the think it would work that well
Rosie E.
New York
Didn't do the job for me, it just got rid of the blackheads that were bigger, definitely did not reach my expectations. This was the first time I tried it and I wouldn't repurchase.
Evelyn M.
South Deerfield, MA
They honestly didn’t do anything for me. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and it only pulled maybe 10-15% of them outbid that. Not very expensive. Maybe others will have luck
Caitlyn T.
it’s nice. i really like it because it actually helps. i’ve used this multiple times and it does mostly meet my expectations. it’s a good value and not too pricey. i probably would buy it again. it’s nice.
Brittany H.
I love this! These are my go to pore cleaners! The only negative thing I have to say about its when you go to peel it off and it leaves black residue on your face still. Other than that I have sensitive skin and usually things bother it but this has been great. I would recommend this to anyone to try.
Amber L.
duarte
Though it did remove some blackheads, it really did little to remove the majority. I was pretty disappointed and will not be buying it again. I have used it in the past and decided to give it a second try. The adhesive works very well but even with pre-steaming my face, or holding a hot rag on my nose first to open my pores this product didn't do a heck of a lot for me. My husband tried it also, same results for him.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
I am very iffy about these strips. Sometimes they work like a charm, other times I barley see anything come off on them. I have found them to work best after using one of their cleansers before and steaming your face with hot water to open up your pores. I use these strips once a week and sometimes don't see much of a difference at all. When I do, however, it is a very satisfying and noticeable one. I love their cleaners.
Blanca R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a great product, it was my first time ever using any blackhead remover. Heard great reviews and wanted to try it out and i was surprised by how many blackheads I actually had lol. My nose felt soft afterwards, will definitely be continuing to use this :)
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?