Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have a strange addiction for ripping my pores out of my face. These are fantastic and the visual evidence/satisfaction is also oddly enjoyable. When it comes to anything peel off, I need visual proof that it's actually done something and these definitely give that. The only thing I don't love is for some reason with these as opposed to the original ones, it can be a little tricky when it comes to how wet your nose needs to be.
These pull stuff out of my pores that I didn't even know was in my pores. They work awesome in that sense. They also leave my nose and the surrounding area just slightly less oily for the few days following use. The reason I took off one star is because they are slight painful to peel off (which I expected), but also because my nose itches so bad after I use these. Those two things aren't enough to stop me from re-buying them though!
This is very good for pores my nose was covered with pores and I put this on and put some lotion over it and it was soooooo good I fits the think it would work that well
Didn't do the job for me, it just got rid of the blackheads that were bigger, definitely did not reach my expectations. This was the first time I tried it and I wouldn't repurchase.
They honestly didn’t do anything for me. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and it only pulled maybe 10-15% of them outbid that. Not very expensive. Maybe others will have luck
it’s nice. i really like it because it actually helps. i’ve used this multiple times and it does mostly meet my expectations. it’s a good value and not too pricey. i probably would buy it again. it’s nice.
I love this! These are my go to pore cleaners! The only negative thing I have to say about its when you go to peel it off and it leaves black residue on your face still. Other than that I have sensitive skin and usually things bother it but this has been great. I would recommend this to anyone to try.
Though it did remove some blackheads, it really did little to remove the majority. I was pretty disappointed and will not be buying it again. I have used it in the past and decided to give it a second try. The adhesive works very well but even with pre-steaming my face, or holding a hot rag on my nose first to open my pores this product didn't do a heck of a lot for me. My husband tried it also, same results for him.
I am very iffy about these strips. Sometimes they work like a charm, other times I barley see anything come off on them. I have found them to work best after using one of their cleansers before and steaming your face with hot water to open up your pores. I use these strips once a week and sometimes don't see much of a difference at all. When I do, however, it is a very satisfying and noticeable one. I love their cleaners.
This is a great product, it was my first time ever using any blackhead remover. Heard great reviews and wanted to try it out and i was surprised by how many blackheads I actually had lol. My nose felt soft afterwards, will definitely be continuing to use this :)
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos