Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I like these as it' super easy to use and realy does work. I put it on do my nails then once it' dry I take it off (will say it does hurt a little as it gets those super fine hairs lol). I' weird and have to always check the strip and I'm amazed at how much it gets out (gross but amazed still lol) I only have to use one every other weekend.
I may be gross but I love seeing what will come out of my skin and gave the ability to see just how clean my pores are becoming! I wish that it worked as well as it does in commercials but that could also be because my skin is relatively clean so there isn’t much to remove. I consistently use these and force my boyfriend to join in as well!
This is an amazing product. It’s extremely easy to use and met my expectations completely. I️ buy this product at CVS and Rite Aid and once I️ am don’t using it my nose looks and feels much cleaner than before.
This helped with some blackheads around my nose. The packaging was pleasant. It didn’t take all of it away but it took the noticeable blackheads away. It was effective for the time being. I would buy it again.
I love this product. It is a cheaper alternative to the Boscia black mask. It was effective in removing gunk from my pores and met my expectations. It is harsh to remove and I tear up from the removal process.
I used this product with some girlfriends from work and we all left home for the day with super smooth and clean feeling noses. The only negative was that it hurts some to peel it off once the strip is dry but the amount of yucky stuff it pulls out of your skin is worth it. I feel like this really works and for the price you cant beat it.
I honestly do not know how to feel about this product. This product did work and got all the black heads from my nose but it made my nose breakout and it started getting oily. My husband had also used this product and the same thing happened to him.
It was good, but didn’t pull enough blackheads as I thought it would. I do keep using it, my nose is smoother since I started using it. The packaging is nice, pulls atención. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
so if you have tiny, barely there blackheads, like me, these probably arent for you (dont be too jealous, i get huge red spots in place of tiny blackheads some people get), if youre like my boyfriend whose nose seems to have blackheads pretty often, these things work well! they dont remove every single blackhead but they do help with id say 90% when used regularly
It minimizes the pores but it doesn’t take anything out of them. When you pull it off nothing comes off with it. It is also really dry and doesn’t really attatch to your nose.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos