BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
These strips are pretty good. I used them on my nose and my chin. They did help with my nose quite a bit. I will say they aren't very gentle when taking them off. They pull a lot and my skin is sensitive so these are fairly harsh for my skin. The price is decent for this product. I'm not sure I'd personally ever try again as there are other products that can help with these issues without being so rough!
Helen A.
Okay so This is the only pore strips I have ever used before, and let me tell you guys that it is awesome! I was soo satisfy after pulling the strip from my nose You can actually see the results, the strips was full of pores and not just that also dead skin, just give it a try you'll love it
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I use this as part of my weekly pampering to my skin. I love the charcoal, I feel like it gets out way more impurities in my skin then the basic pore strips. And I love that I can see the pores it's pulled out, because of how dark the strip is. It's super easy to use and it doesn't hurt that bad when pulling it off! I highly suggest steaming your nasal area first with a hot towel, this will help open up your pores.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These pore strips were awesome! They really pulled the blackheads right out of my nose, and it hurt a little bit when pulling it off which I really wanted so I knew it was working well. I got these for almost $8 at Walgreens and I definitely recommend giving them a try, they really worked for me.
Sonia M.
Apenas lo compre ha que yo sufro de puntos negros en la nariz,no pensé que funcionará y en cuanto lo puse y me lo quite quede muy impresionada con los resultados,aunque creo que la próxima ves abriré mis poros para que limpie mekor
Alina N.
Very neutral about these strips. I've had some very good uses where they grab just everything, but I have had uses where they didn't get anything. You HAVE to hold a hot towel to your nose first to open your pores or the strips will literally not work. A hit or miss purchase for sure.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,383 reviews
Not sure how these work but they pulled more gunk out of pores than the originals! They were also on slate so a whole box was under $5 which is a great deal. It left my nose a little itchy for a few minutes after but it was not red and it only lasted a few minutes!
Sil L.
Son súper buenas estas bandidas, había probado otras de una marca más económica. Y la verdad que nada que ver con estas , lavas tu cara. Sin secar la zanahoria que limpiaras , aplicas la bandita , y es genial, todo lo feo sale en. 15 minutos, mi esposo y yo la amamos , nosotros compramos. Una cajita dónde vienen bandas para la nariz y otras para la barbilla o frente. Y las súper recomiendo. Son geniales
sara w.
I swear by these!!! the best pore strips i have ever used...it literally get all down in there and pulls all those nasty blackheads out....(i know gross) but sooo worth it ...
Kayy S.
These strips are amazing! I first used in from a sample and now I buy a pack every other month! It's crazy the amount of blackheads that these strips remove! Sometimes it's hard for me to add the right amount of water and the strips don't work. Other than that, this product is amazing!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?