Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips are pretty good. I used them on my nose and my chin. They did help with my nose quite a bit. I will say they aren't very gentle when taking them off. They pull a lot and my skin is sensitive so these are fairly harsh for my skin. The price is decent for this product. I'm not sure I'd personally ever try again as there are other products that can help with these issues without being so rough!
Okay so This is the only pore strips I have ever used before, and let me tell you guys that it is awesome! I was soo satisfy after pulling the strip from my nose You can actually see the results, the strips was full of pores and not just that also dead skin, just give it a try you'll love it
I use this as part of my weekly pampering to my skin. I love the charcoal, I feel like it gets out way more impurities in my skin then the basic pore strips. And I love that I can see the pores it's pulled out, because of how dark the strip is. It's super easy to use and it doesn't hurt that bad when pulling it off! I highly suggest steaming your nasal area first with a hot towel, this will help open up your pores.
These pore strips were awesome! They really pulled the blackheads right out of my nose, and it hurt a little bit when pulling it off which I really wanted so I knew it was working well. I got these for almost $8 at Walgreens and I definitely recommend giving them a try, they really worked for me.
Apenas lo compre ha que yo sufro de puntos negros en la nariz,no pensé que funcionará y en cuanto lo puse y me lo quite quede muy impresionada con los resultados,aunque creo que la próxima ves abriré mis poros para que limpie mekor
Very neutral about these strips. I've had some very good uses where they grab just everything, but I have had uses where they didn't get anything. You HAVE to hold a hot towel to your nose first to open your pores or the strips will literally not work. A hit or miss purchase for sure.
Not sure how these work but they pulled more gunk out of pores than the originals! They were also on slate so a whole box was under $5 which is a great deal. It left my nose a little itchy for a few minutes after but it was not red and it only lasted a few minutes!
Son súper buenas estas bandidas, había probado otras de una marca más económica. Y la verdad que nada que ver con estas , lavas tu cara. Sin secar la zanahoria que limpiaras , aplicas la bandita , y es genial, todo lo feo sale en. 15 minutos, mi esposo y yo la amamos , nosotros compramos. Una cajita dónde vienen bandas para la nariz y otras para la barbilla o frente. Y las súper recomiendo. Son geniales
I swear by these!!! the best pore strips i have ever used...it literally get all down in there and pulls all those nasty blackheads out....(i know gross) but sooo worth it ...
These strips are amazing! I first used in from a sample and now I buy a pack every other month! It's crazy the amount of blackheads that these strips remove! Sometimes it's hard for me to add the right amount of water and the strips don't work. Other than that, this product is amazing!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos