BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Adriana M.
This are very good for a quick white head removal blackheads about three your gonna get out and be able to see. Still I really liked this product because it's easy application, the drying process is about 5-8 minutes. Be sure when you put it on you get a good press on the tip of your nose because when it dries it lifts up and won't grab anything in that area. Pain wise it does sting a little 🙃 Overall great product.
Brooke G.
It works okay, but doesn't do it all. I prefer something to work the first use. It was gentle, but perhaps too gentle. Packaging is what sold me on it. Well, that and the price.
Kyleigh C.
Love these pills out all my black heads ! Wish I had more but I used theses slot cause I have very oily skin and I bought it at Walmart target and very effective never disappointed. Would definitely buy again!
Ashley L.
Sabina, OH
I love charcoal products, so was excited to use these. They are pretty easy to use. I don't have a ton of blackheads on my nose, so maybe they would be now useful for somebody who does. I noticed it removed some, but there were definitely still some left on my nose. Overall, it's okay, but no better than any I've used before.
Haukea A.
Mililani, HI
Everyone knows pore strips don't usually do anything except make your nose super red and sore... however these charcoal strips have actually worked wonders for me. I believe there's 6 or 8 (don't remember) strips in a box. The charcoal in the strips draws out all the nasty gunk in your pores and it's so oddly satisfying. I'm not gonna lie and say it got EVERY black head but I could see a significant improvement.
Hanae K.
Los Angeles, CA
It's ok.... It pulls out enough blackheads but I feel like no matter how carefully I place the product (and rub it in), some of the areas don't stick.

I usually use it after I take my shower so the pores are open. Some suggest applying baking powder but I'm too lazy.

Overall a B- in my opinion.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
I got a sample of this in a magazine, and I tried it for the first time. I have used the regular ones before as well. However, I think they're really similar! I didn't really notice a difference between the 2. Still a great product tho and definitely unclogs your pores.
Darcie C.
Neosho
This item is not for the weak. Once you put it on there is no going back. It claims to "work like a magnet," to remove a weeks worth of bad oils, dirt and blackheads from your nose in 10 minutes. And although it did exactly as it said, it might have ripped some of my skin off too. But if you want a clean and healthy looking face, you're in luck. It works beautifully. WARNING: Pain is beauty for this product.
Amie V.
Corp Christi, TX
I like these nose strips but then I don't. I like that it has charcoal in it because that's supposed to be good for the skin but I don't like it because it didn't work as good as I had hoped. It removed some of the blackheads but not alot. I would say maybe a little less than half of what I had. Also it left a bunch of black residue once I removed the strip. It's okay to use in a pinch bit definitely not my go to.
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
So I've tried both the charcoal and the regular strips. I hate the charcoal strips. Even when dripping wet, or mildly wet, they don't adhere as well as the original ones to my nose. So, I think I'll be sticking to the white strips instead. So far, this was the only biore product I didn't like.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?