BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
I cannot say enough good things about all Biore pore strips! I get a lot of blackheads on my nose and I can't stand it! The first time I ever used a Biore pore strip I was hesitant. I didn't think it would work. Well, it did, and beyond my expectations! This will forever be a staple in my skincare routine.
Jenna B.
Nevis
These porestrips completely amazed me. The application process is very easy and the results are super quick. After using one of the strips I can visually see a difference on my face and you can see all the gunk that was pulled from your pores. My only complain would be how dry it makes my nose afterwords, granted I have dry skin. Overall, however, Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work wonders!
Sarah C.
Oroville, CA
I tried the original pore strips and they didn't do anything for my pores. However, a friend recommended these charcoal pore strips and they are so much better than the original! The charcoal really draws out my blackheads and other gunk beneath my skin, unlike the others. I've only used these twice and I can notice a big difference in the amount of blackheads that I have. I totally recommend these pore strips!
Adriana M.
This are very good for a quick white head removal blackheads about three your gonna get out and be able to see. Still I really liked this product because it's easy application, the drying process is about 5-8 minutes. Be sure when you put it on you get a good press on the tip of your nose because when it dries it lifts up and won't grab anything in that area. Pain wise it does sting a little 🙃 Overall great product.
Darcie C.
Neosho
This item is not for the weak. Once you put it on there is no going back. It claims to "work like a magnet," to remove a weeks worth of bad oils, dirt and blackheads from your nose in 10 minutes. And although it did exactly as it said, it might have ripped some of my skin off too. But if you want a clean and healthy looking face, you're in luck. It works beautifully. WARNING: Pain is beauty for this product.
Elisa C.
This product helped me get rid of my blackheads. I bought it at my nearest Wal-mart. This was my first time. It was a little harsh but I know it was gonna pull all those blackhead out. There is always room for improvement.
Laura K.
Nederland , TX
I loved these!!! They pull out all the funk on my nose and cheeks. I wish they would make them for the chin too. I feel like a new person after using them! The price is a little high but it's worth it. I would def buy them again.
Kari M.
Bought this to try on my 16 yr old son. It took two tries to get it to stick on. Your nose has to be really wet. The first time we tried we just took a wet rag to his nose. His nose was not wet enough doing it that way. My son went and splashed water on his nose and then it stuck. We were really amazed in how much came off his nose. His nose is soft, he keeps telling me how soft his nose is. We are going to keep doing these to his nose as it has help with his blackheads and acne.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
I got a sample of this in a magazine, and I tried it for the first time. I have used the regular ones before as well. However, I think they're really similar! I didn't really notice a difference between the 2. Still a great product tho and definitely unclogs your pores.
Brooke G.
It works okay, but doesn't do it all. I prefer something to work the first use. It was gentle, but perhaps too gentle. Packaging is what sold me on it. Well, that and the price.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?