BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Hannah O.
Conway, AR
Love these strips! When I can’t quite get the blackheads out of these do the trick! You can buy them from Walmart or target. I used one on my dad and WOW! They definitely work well! Would definitely recommend! The charcoal strips seems to work a little better than the regular ones.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Ann N.
San Jose, CA
These pore strips are great! I usually use pore strips when I have clogged pores or blackheads and it's so straightforward and easy to use! I absolutely love these for those uses.
Francis G.
I usually don't believe in these type of products and sometimes think they're all done for the hype. These were around $6 at Walmart, and I took a chance. They most definitely work! They get the job done. And after using them 5 times, my nose looks much more clearer than before. My only complaint is that I hate how rough my nose feels afterwards! But a little bit of moisturizer solves that easily!
Iridian G.
Hidalgo
I recently purchased these biore strips and at first I was skeptical because they're a bit expensive & I'm on a budget but I decided to try them anyway. I was genuinely surprised with how well they worked! I love them! They took out all the white heads in my nose and left it feeling and looking smoother than ever before. Definitely re-purchasing once I finish them
Brianna M.
I first saw these on The Gabbie Show Snapchat and thought they did an excellent job so I want to give him a try out for myself to see just how well they actually did. And to my surprise they actually worked wonders, which I should have known from the get-go was such an amazing brand like this one I've even got my mom using them now. LOL. You should get these amazing things that try a tattoo your skincare routine you won't regret it.
Raven D.
Memphis, TN
the product its self is alright i just dont like this method of application and removal, it actually hurts when its time to peel it off i actually like the mask better . when putting it on sometimes it didnt sitck. this method just didnt work for me. i wouldn't recommend this method but the product is great,
Rosio R.
I had never tried any of the Biore products until I received these in my Walmart beauty box this month and I absolutely love it. I will be repurchasing because it took everything out and left my nose feeling so smooth. I can't wait to try more of the Biore products.
Claribelle V.
Frederick, MD
This is a review for the Japanese version by Biore:

I love these #Biore nose strips from #Japan . ⛩They really help to clear up any clogged pores and are #easy to use. 👌🏻Personally, I find that these strips work much better than the ones from the US. I bought mine from #kao on amazon for about $6 for 10 strips
Kenia E.
Pasadena, TX
My go to for nose strips! I love the clean feeling i get after I use one of these little babies. I get a super oily nose especially after I sleep so a quick nose strip before my make up routine helps soooo much. I do feel though it's the same thing as lower priced nose strips... but I do prefer using their brand. I just feel it cleaner. So if you dont have too much gunk on your nose pores maybe you'd be better using the cheaper ones.
Addie T.
henderson, ky
I do not find these effective at all. I used them exactly how the directions states and did not have any results at all. There was nothing left on the pore strip after I used it showing that it extracted any of my pores. My boyfriend used them as well and had the same problem. Most likely will not repurchase.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?