Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These hurt so bad when you take them off! I'm currently trying to rip one off as we speak and my eyes are watering and it's taking forever to pull off of my nose! It did remove some dirt out of my pores, as well as all the tiny hairs! I don't think I will be repurchasing unless I find I brand that's less painful to use.
My first time using this product was a few months ago. I was hesitant to purchase them, because let's get real, as a college student $8 is pretty expensive. My nose was at its blackhead peak apparently and I needed something that would help relieve my problem. So, of course, I caved. The strips were easy to use, the process was short, and my nose was refreshed and blackhead free. Great purchase, and I'll definitely be buying them again!
These nose strips worked very well and were very easy to apply and use. They dried quickly and did not cause any irritation or discomfort once completely dry. The strips are black which, whether you would enjoy it or not, allows you to see what has been removed from your skin. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars is because the strips are wide enough but are on the shorter side and only reaching about halfway from the tip of my nose.
Don’t get me wrong, the product does is job but my pores are too closed to be used individually. Before this mask strap i have to open my pores with another mask so it can get rid of my black heads
I've never been a fan of nose strips since not many had worked for me, but I decided to give these a try. Whoa! They're amazing. You HAVE to follow the instructions on the box though, otherwise, the product won't work. I use this on myself and on my boyfriend who tests out products with me. He loves them and has even asked for me to put them on him because his nose is looking bad. I'm always restocking my skincare drawer. Cannot recommend them enough!
I recently purchased these biore strips and at first I was skeptical because they're a bit expensive & I'm on a budget but I decided to try them anyway. I was genuinely surprised with how well they worked! I love them! They took out all the white heads in my nose and left it feeling and looking smoother than ever before. Definitely re-purchasing once I finish them
Love these strips! When I can’t quite get the blackheads out of these do the trick! You can buy them from Walmart or target. I used one on my dad and WOW! They definitely work well! Would definitely recommend! The charcoal strips seems to work a little better than the regular ones. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I tried this after using Biore original pore strips for years. I love charcoal as an added beauty agent, and these strips definitely get the gunk out. I have more issues with white heads so the black contrast provides a better visual for me to see what i was dealing with. I knocked a star for price and scent.
You can feel the blackheads And impurities leave your skin with this one. It is super satisfying to see it all on the strip. It works like. Charm and easy to use
That moment when you peal the charcoal biore strip off your nose. You've been waiting patiently or not so patiently for the past 10 minutes. Finally. You slowly peel back the strip only to find that the a residue left behind on each side of your nose. Dang! That was where the blackhead "gold" was. Nevertheless, the rest of your strip is covered in hairlike blackheads. You take it under the light for a closer look. Then you head to the bathroom for a closer look at your nose. Filled strip. Clean skin. Bliss.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos