BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Beatrice j.
Victorville
I have used several pore strips in the past, but the Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore strips is the best! It is very easy to use. The instructions is very clear and it does the job well! You can easily see all the white/black heads after you pull the strip. And it takes more out than the regular pore strips. I would definitely buy this one over and over again. It leaves your nose feeling smoother than with just regular washing or using a cleanser.
Breana M.
Los Angeles , CA
Recieved a strip from a friend to try out and I would say I was fairly indifferent to its use.  After using I felt like there was still a lot of room for improvement, meaning I still visibly could see that at least half my pores hasn’t benefited, so perhaps I just need something stronger or might consider allowing it to stay on longer than recommended on the package for better results. Would have to try again before recommending (or not) to others
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I just got a box of these the other day. Only downfall was not really one at all, but they hurt pulling off. The charcoal strips are way better than the original pore strips. I pulled a ton of gunk and stuff from my pores, however my skin is still a bit stinging. Needless to say I love these and I will continue to use them.
Sarah R.
Madison
These nose strips worked very well and were very easy to apply and use. They dried quickly and did not cause any irritation or discomfort once completely dry. The strips are black which, whether you would enjoy it or not, allows you to see what has been removed from your skin. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars is because the strips are wide enough but are on the shorter side and only reaching about halfway from the tip of my nose.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it
Liza T.
sioux falls, SD
i love love love these! they are very inexpensive for their quality. it’s great how it’s so easy to apply and take off. i heard a lot about these so i decided to try them and now they’re my favorite pore strips. i would definitely buy again. only thing is, make sure you use it after a hot shower for best results. if you have sensitive skin this might make your nose a little dry and red but add some oil and it’s just fine. i highly recommend
Katie L.
I love these strips! They pull out all the black heads from my nose and are super affordable. I have repurchased multiple time and definitely recommend to everyone!!
Jordan W.
Forest City, NC
This was my first time ever using any kind of pore strip. I read about these online and decided to try them. Best decision ever. At first I didn't think they would do much because they didn't seem to feel like they were doing anything. But after I removed the strip, the evidence was right there. it pulled out every single black head and every piece of dirt. It left my nose feeling soft and even moisturized. I love this and highly recommend!
Courtney J.
My first time using this product was a few months ago. I was hesitant to purchase them, because let's get real, as a college student $8 is pretty expensive. My nose was at its blackhead peak apparently and I needed something that would help relieve my problem. So, of course, I caved. The strips were easy to use, the process was short, and my nose was refreshed and blackhead free. Great purchase, and I'll definitely be buying them again!
Kyra S.
These hurt so bad when you take them off! I'm currently trying to rip one off as we speak and my eyes are watering and it's taking forever to pull off of my nose! It did remove some dirt out of my pores, as well as all the tiny hairs! I don't think I will be repurchasing unless I find I brand that's less painful to use.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?