BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Hope B.
I loved this so much, but it did hurt a little to take off. You can just see how much it works when you peel it off. I definitely recommend if you have blackheads. This product works wonders.
Kathryn O.
Ithaca, NY
Good: These strips feel work so well. They do take out a lot of gunk from your nose (or wherever you put them) and it's a pretty good value for the price you pay!
Bad: Hurts to peel off if you have sensitive skin. Takes a few tries to figure out how to work them right with the amount of water. You have to use them frequently. Leave a black residue sometimes.
Overall, I'd buy them again if my blackheads got really bad, but I'd rather extract them myself!
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
These do such an amazing job of pulling out blackheads. I feel like the charcoal ones do a little better than the regular ones. I know they're not the best things for your skin to use regularly, but when you're in a fix and need your pores cleared, these will do the job.
Megan G.
Mayville , WI
Hello Fabulous! If you can get over the eww factor of what you pull off of these strips, then you will want to use these. They pull off some really nasty stuff from your nose, but it is so worth it because it is cleaning out your pores. I found these to be really effective and I will keep using this product.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
I've used the original Biore strips for years and liked the results so I thought I'd try the charcoal strips to see if I liked them even more. They're even better :)

The charcoal strips were more effective at the really stubborn black heads. The charcoal strips also contain tea tree oil, so you can feel a cool tingle on your skin.

I use the strips after a hot shower instead of just washing with warm water to make sure my pores are nice and open before using the strips.
Kellie J.
Levittown, PA
Love it!!!!!! Absolutely love it!!!!!
Product works great, its worth it to try it. Cleans my pores so well, I feel refreshed afterwards. Worth the money, so worth it!
This was SO interesting and fun to use! It was affordable and effective! Could literally see the black/ white heads that were removed from my pores. I purchased online, will be buying more!
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth
I bought a 6-pack of these at target, heard mixed things about these. Some people said they were amazing, others said they did absolutely nothing. I decided to give them a try, and absolutely hated them! They did nothing for my blackheads. It was so painful to remove, and the edges kept coming up on their own. It probably took about two blackheads out but nothing else. My nose was super irritated afterwards. Not interested in giving this product another try ever.
Ashley G.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are truly the product I have been looking for!! I have always struggled with a ton of blackheads on my nose and it's super embarrassing. I couldn't believe how big of a difference there was after just one use! It was super easy to use and I was amazed at how much it actually pulled out of my skin. These are well worth buying!
Haley H.
Guyton , GA
I've used these pore strips for a few years and I love them. The packaging is nice but kind of bulky for the product. The price isn't to bad but I think it could be less. The strips are harsh at first but once you take the strips off your nose is smooth. I give it four starts because sometimes the pore strips do not stay on your nose even when you use the strips correctly. Other then them not staying on sometimes the strips are great and work amazingly.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?