BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
I absolutely love these charcoal strips. Biore is my Go-To brand when it comes to nose-strips because they get the job done so effectively. I am so confident in this product because each time I use them they leave my nose so clean. Not to mention you can literally SEE how well it worked when you take them off! (TMI) but serious they’re a must!
Justicee P.
Fort Campbell
For this product price I feel it is decent. The flaw I found is it didn't help my blackheads at all; this product however did get allot of dead skin off my face. I tried using multiple times just seeing if hot water or letting my face soak would get more blackheads unfortunately it didn't make a difference and still only pulled dead skin.
Emily P.
Love these strips so much! They’re quick, easy, and mess-free. I love the way my skin feels after using them! They’re simple, and they work, which is super important. I will definitely be purchasing these again!
Summer P.
pittsburgh
I really really liked this product. After I washed my face, I would put the strip on my nose for a couple minutes, then peel it off, and my pores were clean and just like new! I would highly recommend getting this product if your pores are always clogged or you have a lot of blackheads.
ELLA Z.
Costa Mesa , CA
It’s one of my favorite blackhead strips!! I easily apply after damping my nose and leave it on for 15 minutes and voilà! My BH are gone! I love the charcoal element in it because it purifies and detoxifies well.
Sheleska B.
Gastonia, NC
So funny all the faces I did while taking this one off but all of the blackheads came off great leaving my nose feeling soft and silky. Love it even though it hurts will keep using it
Jenna C.
Easy to apply, and the instructions were very simple to follow. They did a great job removing blackheads and gunk from my pores. My only complaint is that they do not stick well to the corner of the nose, and leave behind black residue that is sometimes difficult to remove. Overall, I think this is a great product and I will continue using it!
Abby G.
This product was fairly productive on my skin, although it didn’t retrieve the larger portions of blackheads in my nose. While it did take out smaller pieces I was expecting more of an impact considering it was a charcoal product. If you have smaller blackheads in your nose I would recommend, if not maybe try getting a different product.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
I bought these charcoal nose strips to give them a try! I get a lot of stubborn blackheads on my nose even if use face wash & scrub on a daily. But these nose strips have really worked & have helped me get rid of my blackheads. I apply right after shower when pores are open for better results. Once you remove strip you can see all the dirt that came out.
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Purchased at: Target
These are some of the best pore strips I've used. Most charcoal products dont do much for me but this one actually pulled quite a bit from the top of my nose. Idk if it was user error or what, but it didnt pull much out of the sides of my nose.
P.S. learn from my stupidity-take your nose piercing out before applying 😂
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?