BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Smitha! J.
Des Plaines
I was a little skeptical about this product but jumped on bandwagon for charcoal masks and strips. I was pretty impressed at how well it worked! I looked closely at my nose to see where I had black and white heads just to make sure those parts would be clean after taking the strip off. The strip was so easy to put on and it fit nicely around my nose. Taking the strip off wasn't as painful as I thought it'd be. It cleared up most of the parts of my nose that I wanted it to. But it didn't get the part on the side of my nose where there's a crease. Overall I liked this product and it was satisfying to rip off the strip and see all the gunk that was in there.
Kaleigh M.
columbus, OH
Hello beautiful people! ❤️ I have used these pore strips multiple times, despite the fact that I am NOT in love with them.
PROS:
-very affordable & easily attainable 😀 (I bought mine at my local CVS & they're sold at Ulta for $7.49 for a pack of 6)
-some of my pores were unclogged with this product 👍🏽
-dermatologist tested ✔️
CONS:
- does not make a visible difference in the black heads on my nose 👃🏽 which is a huge deal breaker to me because that's why I'm putting the strip on my face in the first place!
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips

**can anyone recommend some quality poor strips that actually make a visible difference?? Help a girl out!
laura A.
battle creek, MI
I really enjoy this product I buy it all the time. It's very affordable and I find it at the drugstore and it really works you can see it instantly. It pulls blackheads out and hairs which can just pours. The only issue with using these types of products as that overtime if you use them obsessively they can eventually enlarge your pores but when I was younger I didn't know that you were supposed to slowly pull them off I thought the faster the more pour it would clear out but that's not the case you have to remove the strip slowly I find it helps if you also wet the outside of the strip after you place it on your nose definitely would recommend to all ages
Victoria R.
Godfrey, IL
These strips are legit. I’ve tried peel off masks and other pore stops but these I felt did the best at removing blackheads that were clogging my pores. A lot of times I feel like the others just pull off the tiny hairs on my face. Don’t get me wrong these did too, but seeing all of the other gunk removed was worth i!
Nichole B.
I absolutely love this product! I always wanted to try the charcoal mask, and when I purchased this item it worked wonders on the blackheads on my nose. It was more gentle than the other brands I’ve seen on social media, and didn’t leave any redness. I love biore brand, I use their waxes and their facial cleansers.
Sandy V.
I've used the original Bioré strips for years. I really appreciate how it gets the blackheads AND facial hair out, so I was excited to try these new Charcoal strips. I cleaned my face throughly and then applied warm water to further open my pores. Then I applied the original strips on the left side of my face and the new Charcoal strips on the right. I left them on for over 30 minutes as I went about my evening routine. When I removed the right side strips, I was engrossed by seeing all the junk it stripped away. But the Charcoal strips are black, so you can not see what the stripe removed on the actual strip itself. However, upon further inspection of my pores, both sides appeared to be cleared of the gunk. The Charcoal strips gave me a tingling sensation as it dried, perhaps it was drawing out the impurities from my pores. Overall, I will continue to use the original as looking at the strip to SEE how much gunk was removed is ADDICTIVE! Happy cleansing!
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This product tends to be very hit or miss, I use these strips and variants of it pretty frequently. My skin isn’t very sensitive so it’s not very harsh for me. I do find with this product that sometimes it pulls the gunk out and sometimes it doesn’t, no matter what I do differently or the same the results vary every time.
Celeste F.
westwood
o get the best results first wash your face with your normal cleanser, then take a small amount of baking powder and recreate a paste using water (don't add to much that it turns too watery) take the paste and rub your skin with it for 15-20 secs. After that wash the paste away with water. DO NOT PAT IT DRY KEEP YOUR SKIN WET!!!! and put the strip on for 10-10 minutes :)))))
Katelyn L.
HATTIESBURG, MS
These strips work VERY VERY WELL. However, they work so well that when I go to take mine off it hurts very very bad and makes my nose red for an hour or so. But then my nose is super stuff and my pores are all clean so I think it is definitely worth it!! (also i have pretty sensitive skin so that is probably an issue)
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
This product was fun and easy to use, once my fave was nice and cleaned i applied the strip right along my nose for ten min and BOOM all my little black would lift right up with on application. The packing a slick and fit conveniently in my vanity, I highly recommend this product. Peel away those black heads ladies 😊
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?