BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Beatrice j.
Victorville
I have used several pore strips in the past, but the Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore strips is the best! It is very easy to use. The instructions is very clear and it does the job well! You can easily see all the white/black heads after you pull the strip. And it takes more out than the regular pore strips. I would definitely buy this one over and over again. It leaves your nose feeling smoother than with just regular washing or using a cleanser.
Caroline M.
Clayton, NC
I love these! I am constantly keeping these stocked in my bathroom. Good value not too expensive and easy to use. Bought from Target. The charcoal ones are definitely the best out of their line of nose strips, you can see the dirt come up on the strip as you peel it off your nose. Only took off one star because only works best if you've been able to steam your nose or right after a shower to open the pores eitherwise you won't get much out of it.
Sabira H.
All of the Biore products I used are really good and this nose works and it gets rid of a lot of dirt and blackheads and my nose feels and look clean and fresh. I would recommend everyone who had this black head problem to use this because this is the most satisfying product I used to get rid of my blackheads and dirt.
Breana M.
Los Angeles , CA
Recieved a strip from a friend to try out and I would say I was fairly indifferent to its use.  After using I felt like there was still a lot of room for improvement, meaning I still visibly could see that at least half my pores hasn’t benefited, so perhaps I just need something stronger or might consider allowing it to stay on longer than recommended on the package for better results. Would have to try again before recommending (or not) to others
Jessica A.
Celina, TX
This product is my go to in order to remove blackheads and eliminate oil. Most of the time, this product works well and removes a ton of gunk from my nose area. Sometimes, if you soak it too much, it doesn't work that well so just don't use a ton of water. I do prefer this kind over the regular pore strips, mainly because it doesn't feel like I'm using chemicals on my face, and I can see all of the gunk that comes out, which is oddly satisfying.
Christiana M.
Rochester, NY
All I have to say is that I love Biore strips of all kinds. They seriously work wonders. I don’t ha r many blackheads but when I do get them this is what takes care of them better Han any other treatment,
Plus it’s fun and quick. Definitely recommend this.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I have mixed feelings about the biore charcoal pore strips. I am a repeat user of biores pore strips, but this is my first time trying the charcoal one. They were effective at clearing out the pores on my nose, however getting the thing off was incredibly painful. Even just peeling it off my nose a little brought tears to my eyes! I probably wouldn't purchase the Charcoal pore strips again but rather stick to the original ones from Biore.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it
Katie L.
I love these strips! They pull out all the black heads from my nose and are super affordable. I have repurchased multiple time and definitely recommend to everyone!!
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I just got a box of these the other day. Only downfall was not really one at all, but they hurt pulling off. The charcoal strips are way better than the original pore strips. I pulled a ton of gunk and stuff from my pores, however my skin is still a bit stinging. Needless to say I love these and I will continue to use them.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?