BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amber K.
Akron, OH
This was actually the first time I've ever used a pore strip and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed! It was simple to apply and didn't leave much of a mess at all besides some leftover charcoal residue that was easily removed. It really cleared the gunk out of my nose more than I thought it would and honestly I could tell I didn't apply enough pressure at certain spots, which should give better results next time. My pores were noticeably smaller. I'm glad I splurged for the 18 pack.
Karen B.
Monticello, IL
These charcoal strips really are cool!
They are very easy to use they really do an excellent job of pulling all of the crud out of your pores. It was really interesting to see all of the little plugs of blackheads and gunk in my nose pores that I really didn't realize were there. After you take off the strip it is fun to investigate the little forest of spikes. Sometimes you do need to use a little warm water cloth after the poor strip to wipe off any excess charcoal. highly recommend
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I did not notice these strips making any difference. They left some black around the corners of my nose, so I had to go back and wash that area after removal. I have heard that this will work well if you have large pores and heavy blackheads, but if you are like me and trying to simply clean the few blackheads you have, this is not the product for you. Additionally, it works by removing the top layer of your skin. You are better off with a chemical peel or salicylic acid product.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Recently noticed my nose was breaking out which normally isn't my problem area. Decided since I like the other charcoal products offered some of which I have from Biore, that I would give these a try. was easy to use and easy to take off. The results were icky!! you can see all the little bits it pulled out. My nose looks so much better!!
Nicolette P.
Richardson
These strips didn't work well for me at all. Usually when I use nose strips I can see the blackheads that have been pulled out on them after I take the strip off my nose, however with these strips I felt like they didn't pull out any blackheads. They were really hard to get to stick on my nose, I almost felt like they just kept sliding everywhere. I love the charcoal face wash that this brand has so personally I would stick with that instead of spending your money on these strips.
Amaya B.
Calumet city , IL
It gets in there and pulls out some of the dirt. It's really affordable it depends on where you buy it from. The packaging is a little cheap but you get what you pay for.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
biore products leaves my skin clear, soft and beautiful. This produce does exactly what it says it does. I’ve never been more comfortable in my own skin. I recommend them to everyone they have something for all skin types.
Maya P.
this product is great. this works better than the boscia mask i've reviewed. this has a good value and it's not that expensive. it has deceant packing and its effective.
Giselle V.
Tulare
These pore strips, are great, especially for those hard to reach pores in the corners of your nose. I purchased these in Walmart for like 7 dollars or so, these are very gentle when applying, so easy to apply but very harsh when taking it off, considering they are pore strips and that's what they are supposed which means they are working effectively. I think they are a good quality but not good enough because they don't work as well on my forehead, do recommend anyways tho.
Lindsey L.
These are the best nose pore strips I have ever found! I always use these when I need them. I have tried many other products and none work as well as these strips! Easy and quick to use with good results.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?