BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kashi T.
These are great it takes everything out of the pores on your nose although you may have to wash your face when you peel it off because sometimes it does leave a black residue.
Melanie U.
My husband loves these after we had some fun doing it together. Now he is hooked. I do them occasionally as my pores are small but tonight is one of those nights!
Maddison P.
Wichita, KS
These are a classic favorite. They don’t seem much different than the original kind. There is such a special are to getting them all onto your nose during application!
Kaleigh B.
Northport, AL
I've never had something so great for
Blackheads. I have terrible pores and blackheads on my nose and chin. These bad boys really helped. I've attached a picture and it may be gross but it shows you how well they work.
Heather D.
Used this product on my husband and we loved it! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips Will definitely be using this product again very effective, good value not pricey at all
Tiffany G.
Oceanside, CA
I didn't expect much, because the other biore strips have never done much for my nose. I'm super self conscious of the size of my pores, and obviously they become black heads. I used these for the first time last month, and I'm hooked! I even have my husband using them. We do it regularly and there is a significant difference!
Marina E.
These could be a little stronger, but they're effective. I see a moderate amount of blackhead pull on each use, and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin. The packaging seems a little wasteful, though.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These work really really well! You can't beat the price and can find it just about anywhere!! I found washing my face and exfoliating really helps if you want them to get deep down. It's really awesome being able to see the gunk it pulls out on the strip. I definitely noticed a difference after using the strip!! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Breanna J.
Travelers Rest
This product worked amazing for me! I love it! I use one about every two weeks to help unclog my pores! It is gentle on my skin. I will never switch to anything else!
Maria H.
Tyler, Texas
Removed most of my blackheads , left my skin soft ... But I think I didn't place the nose strip correctly that I didn't get any blackheads removed from the side of my nose
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?