Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I was very excited to try this product because after trying to just cleansing my face with a cleanser my black heads would not go again. So the instructions were clear as it offered a step by step plan. The instruction called for you to move the strip so that the tears open up and become east to apply on the nose. I then wet the strip as instructed and gently placed it on my nose making sure it covered all of it. Especially the problem areas. The strip felt slimy at first but as it dried it left what seemed air pockets between my nose and the strip. When I took off the strip it was a little painful but not that bad. I looked at the strip and saw tiny things on there but my main black head was still there.
these work well and cleanse deeply. i have never had a problem with this product and i have used it many times. it helps very much. I have sensitive skin and it has never been an issue when using this product.
The product was okay and it did a decent job but it could have done better. It did not stick very well to pores or pull much of anything out. Other times it would not harden up. It would remain soft and gooey.
These charcoal pore strips work WWWAAAYYYY better than regular biore pore strips! When I use the normal strips I don't fell like they do much. I don't see anything on the strip after I pull it off, and I don't feel it pulled anything from skin. HOWEVER! With these charcoal pore strips I see all the gross gunk it pulled out of my nose and I really feel the cleaner pores on my face. (I know that sounds weir dbut it's true.)
I love these so much! They are so effective and it 100% met all my expectations! It gets all of my white heads out and leaves my skin feeling very smooth and clean! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Worked very well my pores had never looked so clean definitely exceeded my expectations I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a charcoal mask on a budget
These were alright, I prefer the original biore pore strips. These were still effective but left a black residue on my skin. I'll stick with the original. Purchased from Walmart. Affordable for the quality.
Loved how my skin looked following the first treatment my pores were smaller and cleaner.These are individually packaged and great for a day of relaxing. My expectations were met!
Honestly I'm not site how I feel about these. I bought them last night at wal-mart and I'm not sure they're worth the price I paid for them. I do not feel like they really cleaned out my pores like it claims to. I am going to give them another try, but as of right now I will not be purchasing again.
Love this! My husband and i both use these almost every week. They are affordable and you can practically get them anywhere-best of all? They honestly do work and get all the nasty dirt out of clogged pores!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos