BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maggie G.
Selinsgrove, PA
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE! They work so well. I've been using them pretty regularly for the last year and there is nothing more satisfying. The price is a little high for my liking, but the product does exactly what it says it will.
Oyuki L.
Wasco
Oh my god these are amazing. I got 20 for like 4.99 at Walmart. And they where on sale originally at 6.99, so that was a steal. The product in itself was fantastic after you peel it of you get a minty fresh feel on your nose. It is affective if used frequently.
Karrie P.
Love these strips! I love watching the black heads peel off, and love seeing the results on the strip!! This is a guaranteed performance black head removal strip!! I got it at Walmart in the value pack!
Becky M.
It really takes away all your blackheads from your nose. It's good to use it once a month. It doesn't hurt when you pull it off. It met all my expectations. I got it at Walmart
Aphid R.
I originally bought these at Walmart and they were okay? I really liked that they didn't make me break-out like other products did and they really did a good job at getting out all the gunk in my pores on my nose. The downside is that after one use, the other strips don't stick well anymore and they leave this really icky black goo on your nose, and the first time you do it, if you are sensitive to pain, you'll regret your life choices because it hurts really bad if you don't pull it off like a band-aid.
Madilynn K.
I LOVE using these things! They get rid of a lot of dirt and oil that is trapped in your pores. They work very well in my opinion and I have used them for years. Great product for a low drugstore price!
Amaris D.
Acworth, GA
HOLY GRAIL FACE PRODUCT! The only cons i have is the pain while taking the strip off your nose and the residue it leaves behind! Nothing major but still it would be nice if it was changed. This product is great for those that actually like to SEE results! You can see the blackheads on the strip and see the results on your nose right after. I use this product once a week.
Mary G.
The strip didn’t stay on my nose most of the time. When it did, it worked ok. My nose felt smoother afterwards, but I didn’t see major removal of any blackheads.
Angelic P.
Visalia, CA
I have really big blackheads and these pores strips really helped to take them out. Although the price is a bit more pricier compared to a DIY I really liked the clean soft feeling it gave me afterwords
member-403b2
Cleared most of my black heads on my nose. I was amazed at how well it worked. It was super affordable and easy to use! Didn’t hurt very much either when removing. I would definitely purchase this again!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?