Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE! They work so well. I've been using them pretty regularly for the last year and there is nothing more satisfying. The price is a little high for my liking, but the product does exactly what it says it will.
Oh my god these are amazing. I got 20 for like 4.99 at Walmart. And they where on sale originally at 6.99, so that was a steal. The product in itself was fantastic after you peel it of you get a minty fresh feel on your nose. It is affective if used frequently.
Love these strips! I love watching the black heads peel off, and love seeing the results on the strip!! This is a guaranteed performance black head removal strip!! I got it at Walmart in the value pack!
It really takes away all your blackheads from your nose. It's good to use it once a month. It doesn't hurt when you pull it off. It met all my expectations. I got it at Walmart
I originally bought these at Walmart and they were okay? I really liked that they didn't make me break-out like other products did and they really did a good job at getting out all the gunk in my pores on my nose. The downside is that after one use, the other strips don't stick well anymore and they leave this really icky black goo on your nose, and the first time you do it, if you are sensitive to pain, you'll regret your life choices because it hurts really bad if you don't pull it off like a band-aid.
I LOVE using these things! They get rid of a lot of dirt and oil that is trapped in your pores. They work very well in my opinion and I have used them for years. Great product for a low drugstore price!
HOLY GRAIL FACE PRODUCT! The only cons i have is the pain while taking the strip off your nose and the residue it leaves behind! Nothing major but still it would be nice if it was changed. This product is great for those that actually like to SEE results! You can see the blackheads on the strip and see the results on your nose right after. I use this product once a week.
The strip didn’t stay on my nose most of the time. When it did, it worked ok. My nose felt smoother afterwards, but I didn’t see major removal of any blackheads.
I have really big blackheads and these pores strips really helped to take them out. Although the price is a bit more pricier compared to a DIY I really liked the clean soft feeling it gave me afterwords
Cleared most of my black heads on my nose. I was amazed at how well it worked. It was super affordable and easy to use! Didn’t hurt very much either when removing. I would definitely purchase this again!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos