BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kathy M.
Las Vegas
The product actually works unlike other strip pores. It definitely met my expectations it was pretty good quality and didn’t cost much. It was very effective and I would recommend it to other it’s very easy to use
Clarissa W.
Sandusky
I love Bioré and I use my big box of charcoal pore strips weekly, but I wish they were a little bit stickier. Sometimes I feel like they aren’t taking off all of the blackheads that they could, but all in all it’s a very nice product for getting rid of blackheads and pulling all of the hunk out of your pores from daily wear and tear of your skin.
KTBird12 B.
There is nothing more exhilarating than pulling these little strips off. I loved the clean feeling on my nose after applying one of these strips. Just gently peel the strip off and you shouldn’t have any problems.
Emily M.
Rex, GA
OMG you will literally see your black heads when you pull this off. It’s hurt super super bad, but really is worth it. About $5 which is not to bad because it has several in the pack.
Lori K.
Searcy
This product was really great!!! Loved it!! It was very effective for cleaning out the pores. They were priced fairly well. It went above and beyond my expectations!!! They were easy to take in my makeup bag too
Julie P.
Kingsport
I have used these many times..And still use them every now and then. They definitely do what they're suppose to do. They have helped unclog my pores on my nose from blackhead's and Whitehead's. I have to say and I fan of these forsire. If you have trouble with white and black heads on your nose...I would recommend you give these a try! Love em!
Litzy G.
Pomona, CA
It’s amazing took all my little white heads out. The price is worth it since I only use it once a week and it helps a lot. I recommend this product 10 out of 10. Its great for me and most likely for you as well.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
I bought these charcoal nose strips to give them a try! I get a lot of stubborn blackheads on my nose even if use face wash & scrub on a daily. But these nose strips have really worked & have helped me get rid of my blackheads. I apply right after shower when pores are open for better results. Once you remove strip you can see all the dirt that came out.
Brittany T.
While the results can be (gross, but) satisfying at first use, I never see any long term results from pore strips like these. If I see any results, it’s usually a dry or irritated nose that require more moisturizer or another type of mask to balance it out. I would only recommend for a quick blackhead fix, but not a long term skincare solution!
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
I absolutely love these charcoal strips. Biore is my Go-To brand when it comes to nose-strips because they get the job done so effectively. I am so confident in this product because each time I use them they leave my nose so clean. Not to mention you can literally SEE how well it worked when you take them off! (TMI) but serious they’re a must!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?