BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ashley S.
Didn't really do what I wanted it to do, I was definitely disappointed in this. Didn't get hardly any of my black heads out of my nose like it said it would in the discription. Would not purchase it again
Randi D.
White, GA
This product works just as well as a normal pore strip, nothing special. My biggest complaint is that it left a black residue on my nose and I had to scrub to get it off.
taylor c.
love using these strips!! they work extremely well and ive used them over and over again. the packaging was bery simple and tells you exactly how to use the strips. they are pretty gentle on your skin and didnt cause any redness or irritation.
Hannah B.
Oakwood, OH
Not a huge fan, I had a sample in a magazine and I'm glad it was free because it wouldn't adhere to the sides of my nose very well. I kept trying to press it down but then it stained my fingers. I didn't see any blackheads on my strip, just a lot of residue on my face.
Yasmine G.
The strips I have never liked, your nose is too wet or your nose is too dry. As you can see from my picture the strip wouldn't adhere or stay put. I have a charcoal mask and that works perfectly but i dislike the strips. Thankfully I received this as a sample on a magazine.
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
These strips ate soo good I find it that these work better than the regular white ones, it's great quality at a good price and it works good and vedry easy to use as Well
Kathy O.
Henderson, Nv
I'm pleasantly surprised by how well it works. It's like a regular pore stop on steroids. There was a moment of panic that I wouldn't be able to rip it off. It took a lot more black heads and dead skin then the previous brand I've used which was amazing. I will totally be planning to purchase them since I got one as a sample. The 4 is because it's a bit pricey then I like.
Kelley J.
Mcdonough
This product sucks. You have to keep it on clever for it to actually work like it's suppose to even then it's hit or miss. I bought this product at ulta. I'm going to have to find a different product for blackheads.
Maya M.
Great strips. Easy to use and very effective at removing blackheads. Its a very satisfying product to use can you can see everything coming out. Leaves my nose completely blackness free and looking clean.
Em G.
Good product, but i feel that it works just as well as the non-charcoal strips. I don't remember if it was more pricey than the original strips, but if it was I recommend just sticking with the original.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?