Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Didn't really do what I wanted it to do, I was definitely disappointed in this. Didn't get hardly any of my black heads out of my nose like it said it would in the discription. Would not purchase it again
This product works just as well as a normal pore strip, nothing special. My biggest complaint is that it left a black residue on my nose and I had to scrub to get it off.
love using these strips!! they work extremely well and ive used them over and over again. the packaging was bery simple and tells you exactly how to use the strips. they are pretty gentle on your skin and didnt cause any redness or irritation.
Not a huge fan, I had a sample in a magazine and I'm glad it was free because it wouldn't adhere to the sides of my nose very well. I kept trying to press it down but then it stained my fingers. I didn't see any blackheads on my strip, just a lot of residue on my face.
The strips I have never liked, your nose is too wet or your nose is too dry. As you can see from my picture the strip wouldn't adhere or stay put. I have a charcoal mask and that works perfectly but i dislike the strips. Thankfully I received this as a sample on a magazine.
These strips ate soo good I find it that these work better than the regular white ones, it's great quality at a good price and it works good and vedry easy to use as Well
I'm pleasantly surprised by how well it works. It's like a regular pore stop on steroids. There was a moment of panic that I wouldn't be able to rip it off. It took a lot more black heads and dead skin then the previous brand I've used which was amazing. I will totally be planning to purchase them since I got one as a sample. The 4 is because it's a bit pricey then I like.
This product sucks. You have to keep it on clever for it to actually work like it's suppose to even then it's hit or miss. I bought this product at ulta. I'm going to have to find a different product for blackheads.
Great strips. Easy to use and very effective at removing blackheads. Its a very satisfying product to use can you can see everything coming out. Leaves my nose completely blackness free and looking clean.
Good product, but i feel that it works just as well as the non-charcoal strips. I don't remember if it was more pricey than the original strips, but if it was I recommend just sticking with the original.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos