BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Chane D.
Palm City, FL
Love this! My husband and i both use these almost every week. They are affordable and you can practically get them anywhere-best of all? They honestly do work and get all the nasty dirt out of clogged pores!
Maria V.
Morris, IL
love these node strips I can put it on after a hot shower and trust that it is pulling out all thise nasty little blacks off my nose and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Alyssa L.
Kenosha
Worked very well my pores had never looked so clean definitely exceeded my expectations I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a charcoal mask on a budget
Valerie L.
Honestly I'm not site how I feel about these. I bought them last night at wal-mart and I'm not sure they're worth the price I paid for them. I do not feel like they really cleaned out my pores like it claims to. I am going to give them another try, but as of right now I will not be purchasing again.
Anna D.
Hanford , CA
I always use these at least once a week. They definitely do take out all of the nasties out of my nose, you can even see it on the strip. My nose always feels nice and soft after.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Fortunately i am blessed with pretty clear skin but i got a sample of these in one of my beauty magazines. they are super easy to use you just peal off the plastic lining and wet your nose. then you place the pore strip smooth side down on your nose and let it sit for i think it was about 5 to 10 minutes. then you peel it off. it is not painful and it effectively removes black heads though like i said i did not have many to remove but it sure got the few i did have. i would definitely recommend these to someone who struggles with blackheads.
member-bf8b61c74
This is an amazing product for blackheads, the packaging is great and it makes my skin feel so soft after. It definitely met my expectations. I ordered this offline and would definitely buy again someday!
Maya M.
Great strips. Easy to use and very effective at removing blackheads. Its a very satisfying product to use can you can see everything coming out. Leaves my nose completely blackness free and looking clean.
Leaves your nose feeling so smooth! Love using it after a nice shower and I use them all the time! I got mine a Walmart and it did what it said it was going to do, I would defiantly recommend it to others!
taylor c.
love using these strips!! they work extremely well and ive used them over and over again. the packaging was bery simple and tells you exactly how to use the strips. they are pretty gentle on your skin and didnt cause any redness or irritation.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?