Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strip did some of the work but didn’t take of as much as I thought I feel like the glue and charcoal pills do more of the work! But recommend if you don’t have a lot of black heads
These nose strips are really good to clear the blackheads on the nose. They work good for the price, although I do not use to often because they do dry out my nose.
It got most of the job done just not strong enough for what I’d like it to be and I’d prefer it to have an easier application instead of it getting on your fingers.
Didn't really work week to actually pull any black head out :( I noticed instead of drying like most nose strips it stayed pretty moist! Very pricey for the quality
I bought the biore strips about 3 weeks ago. They work great! Go on easy and harden pretty fast. Not to mention that they actually pull all they yucky out lol my only complaint is I wish they where a little bigger because I like to do my whole nose from the tip up to between my eyes. Would I buy these again? Yes I would! Because so far these have worked the best for me.
pretty good product not the best no strep but definitely helps get out most of my whiteheads and blackheads. doesn’t get out stubborn ones though packaging is nice but which product is more affective
Pores strips are one of the best things made for people with pores. For me using it once a week makes it to where I have no pores. My skin looks so smooth and soft.
I've used these since I was a teenager and will continue to use it as long as the formula remains the same! I don't use them frequently, but they are always effective when I do use them.
I have an obsession with blackhead/pore strips and masks, i love seeing all the nasty gunk being pulled off my face.. too bad i tried soo many products and they either ripped my skin soo badly it would just get irritated and red and still left gunk in my pores, or it wouldnt stick at all and again, left me with all my gunk! I decided to try these charcoal strips and thank god i did!! They dont pull your skin too hard at all, but it manages to get all your gunk out of your pores, you can see it! LOVE these charcoal strips, every woman needs a box...or 10!!
I quite liked this pore strip for the price. I feel like It wasn't the best pore strip but it did what I was expecting. I bought this from target. This is a pretty good pore strip when just going shopping to pick up.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos