BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Wuendy L.
Marshall,Mn
These strip did some of the work but didn’t take of as much as I thought I feel like the glue and charcoal pills do more of the work! But recommend if you don’t have a lot of black heads
Karla N.
Arlington
These nose strips are really good to clear the blackheads on the nose. They work good for the price, although I do not use to often because they do dry out my nose.
sami😙💓 c.
bullhead
It got most of the job done just not strong enough for what I’d like it to be and I’d prefer it to have an easier application instead of it getting on your fingers.
Jayme D.
Kennewick, WA
Didn't really work week to actually pull any black head out :( I noticed instead of drying like most nose strips it stayed pretty moist! Very pricey for the quality
Megan G.
South bend , In
I bought the biore strips about 3 weeks ago. They work great! Go on easy and harden pretty fast. Not to mention that they actually pull all they yucky out lol my only complaint is I wish they where a little bigger because I like to do my whole nose from the tip up to between my eyes. Would I buy these again? Yes I would! Because so far these have worked the best for me.
madison m.
Stamford
pretty good product not the best no strep but definitely helps get out most of my whiteheads and blackheads. doesn’t get out stubborn ones though packaging is nice but which product is more affective
Kelsie M.
Sandy, OR
Pores strips are one of the best things made for people with pores. For me using it once a week makes it to where I have no pores. My skin looks so smooth and soft.
Jamie D.
I've used these since I was a teenager and will continue to use it as long as the formula remains the same! I don't use them frequently, but they are always effective when I do use them.
Ashley K.
Medford
I have an obsession with blackhead/pore strips and masks, i love seeing all the nasty gunk being pulled off my face.. too bad i tried soo many products and they either ripped my skin soo badly it would just get irritated and red and still left gunk in my pores, or it wouldnt stick at all and again, left me with all my gunk! I decided to try these charcoal strips and thank god i did!! They dont pull your skin too hard at all, but it manages to get all your gunk out of your pores, you can see it! LOVE these charcoal strips, every woman needs a box...or 10!!
Anise D.
, CA
I quite liked this pore strip for the price. I feel like It wasn't the best pore strip but it did what I was expecting. I bought this from target. This is a pretty good pore strip when just going shopping to pick up.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?