Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is a miracle worker!! I've tried so many blackhead removers and none of them worked and this was the only one I've ever used that got rid of them! I was so surprised because for once something actually got rid of them. It was really quick and easy to remove and I'll definitely keep using this! 10/10
love using these strips!! they work extremely well and ive used them over and over again. the packaging was bery simple and tells you exactly how to use the strips. they are pretty gentle on your skin and didnt cause any redness or irritation.
The strips I have never liked, your nose is too wet or your nose is too dry. As you can see from my picture the strip wouldn't adhere or stay put. I have a charcoal mask and that works perfectly but i dislike the strips. Thankfully I received this as a sample on a magazine.
Not a huge fan, I had a sample in a magazine and I'm glad it was free because it wouldn't adhere to the sides of my nose very well. I kept trying to press it down but then it stained my fingers. I didn't see any blackheads on my strip, just a lot of residue on my face.
These strips ate soo good I find it that these work better than the regular white ones, it's great quality at a good price and it works good and vedry easy to use as Well
This product sucks. You have to keep it on clever for it to actually work like it's suppose to even then it's hit or miss. I bought this product at ulta. I'm going to have to find a different product for blackheads.
I'm pleasantly surprised by how well it works. It's like a regular pore stop on steroids. There was a moment of panic that I wouldn't be able to rip it off. It took a lot more black heads and dead skin then the previous brand I've used which was amazing. I will totally be planning to purchase them since I got one as a sample. The 4 is because it's a bit pricey then I like.
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE! They work so well. I've been using them pretty regularly for the last year and there is nothing more satisfying. The price is a little high for my liking, but the product does exactly what it says it will.
I love this product. I have bad bleakheads and clogged pores all over my nose (in combination with oily skin) this strip was super easy to use and I was thoroughly impressed with how much it pulled from my pores. I was starring at it for minutes afterwards. My skin was smooth and not irritated after. It made a huge difference and I will definitely be purchasing these again.
I LOVE using these things! They get rid of a lot of dirt and oil that is trapped in your pores. They work very well in my opinion and I have used them for years. Great product for a low drugstore price!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos