BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Hannah B.
Oakwood, OH
Not a huge fan, I had a sample in a magazine and I'm glad it was free because it wouldn't adhere to the sides of my nose very well. I kept trying to press it down but then it stained my fingers. I didn't see any blackheads on my strip, just a lot of residue on my face.
Kathy O.
Henderson, Nv
I'm pleasantly surprised by how well it works. It's like a regular pore stop on steroids. There was a moment of panic that I wouldn't be able to rip it off. It took a lot more black heads and dead skin then the previous brand I've used which was amazing. I will totally be planning to purchase them since I got one as a sample. The 4 is because it's a bit pricey then I like.
Maggie G.
Selinsgrove, PA
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE! They work so well. I've been using them pretty regularly for the last year and there is nothing more satisfying. The price is a little high for my liking, but the product does exactly what it says it will.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,231 reviews
I love this product. I have bad bleakheads and clogged pores all over my nose (in combination with oily skin) this strip was super easy to use and I was thoroughly impressed with how much it pulled from my pores. I was starring at it for minutes afterwards. My skin was smooth and not irritated after. It made a huge difference and I will definitely be purchasing these again.
Madilynn K.
I LOVE using these things! They get rid of a lot of dirt and oil that is trapped in your pores. They work very well in my opinion and I have used them for years. Great product for a low drugstore price!
Karrie P.
Love these strips! I love watching the black heads peel off, and love seeing the results on the strip!! This is a guaranteed performance black head removal strip!! I got it at Walmart in the value pack!
Sable W.
Bronson, FL
Love the mask but wish it pulled a little harder and a little more out! Waiting for the day a pore cleaner truly leaves me speechless but this is my go to for now!
Mary G.
The strip didn’t stay on my nose most of the time. When it did, it worked ok. My nose felt smoother afterwards, but I didn’t see major removal of any blackheads.
Aphid R.
I originally bought these at Walmart and they were okay? I really liked that they didn't make me break-out like other products did and they really did a good job at getting out all the gunk in my pores on my nose. The downside is that after one use, the other strips don't stick well anymore and they leave this really icky black goo on your nose, and the first time you do it, if you are sensitive to pain, you'll regret your life choices because it hurts really bad if you don't pull it off like a band-aid.
Bethany T.
bellingham
This product tends to stick to your skin too much that it is difficult to remove. Usually the adhesive is left, which doesn’t allow to deep cleanse. It did not meet my expectations and would not buy again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?