BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Betsy E.
For some reason these stripes don't get much gunk off my nose as I thought they would. They hurt so bad to take off so you think they would clean out the pores more effectively, but they do work decently. May try again c
Nira M.
Newark, CA
This product is great if you have big pores. Although it only comes in a few in box it does last a long time. These strips did meet me expectations. If you have sensitive skin you my have a problem. Yes, I do recommend.
crystal v.
fantastic! It's really easy to apply and I love how well it cleans my pores! unfortunately I have huge pores but this product really cleans them out! Would definitely recommend for everyone who wants to clean their pores
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
This is my first time using the charcoal strips. Upon initially using I did find it was difficult to get the strips to stick if you do not heavily wet the area. It's comfortable to wear so it's not really hard to make it through the 10 minutes like it can be with other masks. The end results left a little black residue but was easily washed away. I was impressed actually seeing residue from my skin on the strip afterwards. Felt like it got a lot that regular washing left behind! Grossly impressed
Monique C.
This product is so-so for me. I normally use it right after I shower because my nose has been wet for a while so I feel like the dirt and pores should loosen up a bit and once I use his product and take it off I don't really see much on the strip. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it doesn't work for me. Also it leaves a little charcoal residue on your nose
member-dea7b
I scrubbed my face before I used them and it only pulled off any debri at the surface of the skin, I was expecting to see everything cleaned out of the pores, but that was not the case. Only took off a bit of dead skin.
Brianne D.
Chuckey, TN
Honestly didn't work the way I thought it would which was kinda frustrating but I don't use a lot of the nose strip brands either in it's defense not something I would buy again
Erika W.
I’ve tried and tried and tried with biore pre strips regular and charcoal, I’ve had no luck. When I do use this product it maybe gets 3 blackheads out, not impressed.
Nathaly L.
These work really well for me , they remove a lot of my black heads and take up dead skin . It's definitely worth buying . It hurts to remove but it's worth the pain.
Nikki H.
Aurora, IL
I think these work well and do clean out my blackheads well. However, they don’t work as good as the original white ones do. I think they’re just gimmicky and not really worth the extra money you pay. Just buy the originals!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?