Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
For some reason these stripes don't get much gunk off my nose as I thought they would. They hurt so bad to take off so you think they would clean out the pores more effectively, but they do work decently. May try again c
This product is great if you have big pores. Although it only comes in a few in box it does last a long time. These strips did meet me expectations. If you have sensitive skin you my have a problem. Yes, I do recommend.
fantastic! It's really easy to apply and I love how well it cleans my pores! unfortunately I have huge pores but this product really cleans them out! Would definitely recommend for everyone who wants to clean their pores
This is my first time using the charcoal strips. Upon initially using I did find it was difficult to get the strips to stick if you do not heavily wet the area. It's comfortable to wear so it's not really hard to make it through the 10 minutes like it can be with other masks. The end results left a little black residue but was easily washed away. I was impressed actually seeing residue from my skin on the strip afterwards. Felt like it got a lot that regular washing left behind! Grossly impressed
This product is so-so for me. I normally use it right after I shower because my nose has been wet for a while so I feel like the dirt and pores should loosen up a bit and once I use his product and take it off I don't really see much on the strip. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it doesn't work for me. Also it leaves a little charcoal residue on your nose
I scrubbed my face before I used them and it only pulled off any debri at the surface of the skin, I was expecting to see everything cleaned out of the pores, but that was not the case. Only took off a bit of dead skin.
Honestly didn't work the way I thought it would which was kinda frustrating but I don't use a lot of the nose strip brands either in it's defense not something I would buy again
I’ve tried and tried and tried with biore pre strips regular and charcoal, I’ve had no luck. When I do use this product it maybe gets 3 blackheads out, not impressed.
These work really well for me , they remove a lot of my black heads and take up dead skin . It's definitely worth buying . It hurts to remove but it's worth the pain.
I think these work well and do clean out my blackheads well. However, they don’t work as good as the original white ones do. I think they’re just gimmicky and not really worth the extra money you pay. Just buy the originals!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos