BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
I have really have bad black heads on my nose. I use to try to take them out on my own. My friend recommend this to me. I loved it because it took really took off tough black heads I been trying to take out for awhile.
lelai l.
San Diego, CA
These pore strips are great and definitely make your face feel a lot cleaner! Especially when you get to see all the gunk that comes out. However, many of the times I've used this product, no actual blackheads are coming out and it's mainly just sebaceous filaments. Other than that, this product is a great way to treat yourself to a nice relaxing 15 minutes.
Allexis T.
This product definitely does what it needs too! I highly recommend using it. It goes deep into your skin takes out all the white/black heads on your nose. This product all together is honestly just great in my opinion.
Joanna S.
Arvin, CA
Omg these strips are so worth it, like I could pop these on while I’m going to paint my nails because it takes at least 10-15 minutes to dry and it actually gets hard so that’s how you know to take it off and honestly it helps take out blackheads so easily other then trying to pick them out yourself. So these are worth a try if you haven’t tried them before.
||Emily|| 1.
Yukon
Honestly I buy this because they’re cheap. That’s it. They aren’t the best of nose strips out there when it comes to getting smaller black heads out. These are good for when you ignore your black heads on your nose and realize there’s a lot. This will get those super clogged pores cleaned out. But if your pores are only partially clogged. Buy a better brand.
Deziray H.
Allentown, PA
It’s hard to use with my nose ring. I cut a small hole in the strip because I am not able to take the ring out yet. When I use the strip it doesn’t remove as many black heads as I hoped. But I would still buy it again.
Donna M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I can describe this product in one word....OUCH! I have very sensitive skin and these just killed my skin on my nose. While they do remove blackheads and help with blemishes I would not recommend it to those with sensitive skin. It left my skin red and painful.  I’ll stick to my natural remedies.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Khayla K.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
These work good if you know how to prep your skin before hand. If you just do what it says o the box and wash you face and put it straight in you most likely won’t get the best results. Another thing to note is that doing nose and face strips like this all the time can cause large pores leading to even bigger problems. It does what it says for the most part!
Jazlynn S.
lubbock
Purchased at: Target
It was a good product it did help my pores it did meet my expectations when I took it off I seen no pores it had a good value I do repeat it when I see my pores are coming back there is definitely room for improvement
Kennidy H.
I was super excited to try this product. I can’t decide if it worked or not. The product itself is very high quality but after removing the strip I could see stuff on it my I didn’t notice any improvement in my pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?