Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
No me gustaron... es difícil encontrar el punto ideal para retirarlas, si se secan de más terminan pegándose mucho a la piel de más y solo se pueden retirar con agua (osea que no me sirvieron para lo que son). Es preferible la mascarilla que viene liquida y se convierte en latex de carbón activado. EL precio definitivamente es muy elevado para las 6 aplicaciones que contiene. Yo las compre hace tiempo y todavía tengo 3 :(
I liked these strips because they help with blackheads, they're pretty cheap for the product. The package is small and convenient, i use these with my nivell moisture and love them together! would recommend
Fortunately i am blessed with pretty clear skin but i got a sample of these in one of my beauty magazines. they are super easy to use you just peal off the plastic lining and wet your nose. then you place the pore strip smooth side down on your nose and let it sit for i think it was about 5 to 10 minutes. then you peel it off. it is not painful and it effectively removes black heads though like i said i did not have many to remove but it sure got the few i did have. i would definitely recommend these to someone who struggles with blackheads.
I really enjoy these Biore pore strips! I love when I can see that all of my black and white heads have been taken right out. I think the amount of strips that come in the pack are worth the price, I Just wish it was a complete face peel off mask.
Honestly I'm not site how I feel about these. I bought them last night at wal-mart and I'm not sure they're worth the price I paid for them. I do not feel like they really cleaned out my pores like it claims to. I am going to give them another try, but as of right now I will not be purchasing again.
I always use these at least once a week. They definitely do take out all of the nasties out of my nose, you can even see it on the strip. My nose always feels nice and soft after.
Love this! My husband and i both use these almost every week. They are affordable and you can practically get them anywhere-best of all? They honestly do work and get all the nasty dirt out of clogged pores!
These were alright, I prefer the original biore pore strips. These were still effective but left a black residue on my skin. I'll stick with the original. Purchased from Walmart. Affordable for the quality.
This product sucks. You have to keep it on clever for it to actually work like it's suppose to even then it's hit or miss. I bought this product at ulta. I'm going to have to find a different product for blackheads.
Leaves your nose feeling so smooth! Love using it after a nice shower and I use them all the time! I got mine a Walmart and it did what it said it was going to do, I would defiantly recommend it to others!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos