BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Verónica L.
Santa Ana, CA
No me gustaron... es difícil encontrar el punto ideal para retirarlas, si se secan de más terminan pegándose mucho a la piel de más y solo se pueden retirar con agua (osea que no me sirvieron para lo que son). Es preferible la mascarilla que viene liquida y se convierte en latex de carbón activado. EL precio definitivamente es muy elevado para las 6 aplicaciones que contiene. Yo las compre hace tiempo y todavía tengo 3 :(
alyssa m.
I liked these strips because they help with blackheads, they're pretty cheap for the product. The package is small and convenient, i use these with my nivell moisture and love them together! would recommend
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Fortunately i am blessed with pretty clear skin but i got a sample of these in one of my beauty magazines. they are super easy to use you just peal off the plastic lining and wet your nose. then you place the pore strip smooth side down on your nose and let it sit for i think it was about 5 to 10 minutes. then you peel it off. it is not painful and it effectively removes black heads though like i said i did not have many to remove but it sure got the few i did have. i would definitely recommend these to someone who struggles with blackheads.
Daisy V.
I really enjoy these Biore pore strips! I love when I can see that all of my black and white heads have been taken right out. I think the amount of strips that come in the pack are worth the price,  I Just wish it was a complete face peel off mask.
Valerie L.
Honestly I'm not site how I feel about these. I bought them last night at wal-mart and I'm not sure they're worth the price I paid for them. I do not feel like they really cleaned out my pores like it claims to. I am going to give them another try, but as of right now I will not be purchasing again.
Anna D.
Hanford , CA
I always use these at least once a week. They definitely do take out all of the nasties out of my nose, you can even see it on the strip. My nose always feels nice and soft after.
Chane D.
Palm City, FL
Love this! My husband and i both use these almost every week. They are affordable and you can practically get them anywhere-best of all? They honestly do work and get all the nasty dirt out of clogged pores!
member-65300d74a
These were alright, I prefer the original biore pore strips. These were still effective but left a black residue on my skin. I'll stick with the original. Purchased from Walmart. Affordable for the quality.
Kelley J.
Mcdonough
This product sucks. You have to keep it on clever for it to actually work like it's suppose to even then it's hit or miss. I bought this product at ulta. I'm going to have to find a different product for blackheads.
Leaves your nose feeling so smooth! Love using it after a nice shower and I use them all the time! I got mine a Walmart and it did what it said it was going to do, I would defiantly recommend it to others!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?