BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kelly R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this product multiple times but was never quite satisfied with the results. I bought it at target. My skin felt clean after but it still wasn't as successful at removing black heads as I hoped it would be.
emely v.
these nose strips work great!!! i find that they work better when you have steamed your face because it opens up your pores and all that buildup. this definitely has cleared up some of those annoying bumps on my nose!!
Salma C.
Presidio
Sometimes we don't see how our pores are until you buy pore strips! I love biore products and I love how clean my nose is after I use it Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Hayley S.
Alexandria
I don't have deep pores but I do have small blackheads on my nose. When taking the strip off I could visibly see all of the blackheads pulling out of my nose pores. This product is great!!
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I don't feel like this worked as well as I thought it would. But then again, I really don't have blackheads on my face. I exfoliate my face regularly and wash it on a regular basis.
Lindsey M.
Blissfield, MI
This product takes a while to work with but once you get it, it works like a miracle. Gets all of the blackheads out from my nose area like no strip has ever before!
Abigail
These charcoal strips work wonders on your nose. They're easy to use, and they really clean out your pores. My only complaint is the price because there aren't many strips on the package.
Ashley W.
I received a one use sample of this product in my winter Wal-Mart beauty box. I used it tonight and it took out several of my black head plugs, along with lots of small hairs. While I find this type of product deeply gratifying, it's not my favorite method to get rid of black heads long term and minimize pores. To me a one use strip is difficult for me to tell whether this is better over the original pore strip.
destiny g.
Andalusia, AL
I like the idea of these but it doesn't seem to get as much as I want it to. It gets the itty bitty ones but I have so many blackheads on my nose you'd think I'd see a dramatic difference.
Brigid P.
Eastchester, NY
This product was good in that you saw results right away. I think it was a bit expensive considering how many you get and they're one time use only. I would buy it again, but only if it was on sale.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?