Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have used this product multiple times but was never quite satisfied with the results. I bought it at target. My skin felt clean after but it still wasn't as successful at removing black heads as I hoped it would be.
these nose strips work great!!! i find that they work better when you have steamed your face because it opens up your pores and all that buildup. this definitely has cleared up some of those annoying bumps on my nose!!
I don't have deep pores but I do have small blackheads on my nose. When taking the strip off I could visibly see all of the blackheads pulling out of my nose pores. This product is great!!
I don't feel like this worked as well as I thought it would. But then again, I really don't have blackheads on my face. I exfoliate my face regularly and wash it on a regular basis.
This product takes a while to work with but once you get it, it works like a miracle. Gets all of the blackheads out from my nose area like no strip has ever before!
These charcoal strips work wonders on your nose. They're easy to use, and they really clean out your pores. My only complaint is the price because there aren't many strips on the package.
I received a one use sample of this product in my winter Wal-Mart beauty box. I used it tonight and it took out several of my black head plugs, along with lots of small hairs. While I find this type of product deeply gratifying, it's not my favorite method to get rid of black heads long term and minimize pores. To me a one use strip is difficult for me to tell whether this is better over the original pore strip.
I like the idea of these but it doesn't seem to get as much as I want it to. It gets the itty bitty ones but I have so many blackheads on my nose you'd think I'd see a dramatic difference.
This product was good in that you saw results right away. I think it was a bit expensive considering how many you get and they're one time use only. I would buy it again, but only if it was on sale.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos