BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jeralynn M.
Kissimmee, FL
Biore is such a great and affordable brand. I use these about once a week. They work perfectly. It's painless and I really don't have any complaints about this product at all. I would definitely purchase again. I always do !
Jersey L.
new york
Like this one more than the regular pore cleansing strip, however like all the other products doesnt remove blackead COMPLETELY but it does get most of the job done :)
Karina A.
Overall a good product, very easy to use and mostly effective. It deff did not get rid of all my blackheads but for the price it did get the job done for the most part.
member-fce8d
I’ve tried so many different pore strips and these by far do the best job. I usually buy them from target or the drug store. It’s a great value. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Glory D.
Coconut Creek
These are amazing! They get all of the black heads off your nose and you don't even have to have them on long! They're not pricy at all and the quality is great!
Sabrina R.
They didn’t work as well as I thought they would. For the price I wasn’t very pleased with the out come of the product, I purchased them at Walmart for about 8 dollars.
Brianna K.
Fredonia, NY
These are actually really cool. They show all the dirt in your pores that have been ripped out and it's kind of gross but cool. I bought these at Walmart. They are sorta expensive so I buy them when I want to treat myself.
Caitlin S.
Corning, CA
These are my go to nose strips! My nose constantly has black heads from sweating a lot and these help clear my nose for days. I only have to use one a week, if that. The stores around me sell them for $7 at most and it's definitely worth the money. I've tried numerous blackhead strips and these are by far the best. 10/10 do recommend.
Shannon L.
Florence
Love this product! would use it every other day after the sgower while my pores were open and It definitely did its job! Would definitely recommend. Does its job and not painful what so ever!
Melanie K.
Inexpensive and well priced, But although This thing took out all my blackheads but it left my nose a little dry, I'd recommend but you need to moisturize right after.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?