Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Biore is such a great and affordable brand. I use these about once a week. They work perfectly. It's painless and I really don't have any complaints about this product at all. I would definitely purchase again. I always do !
Like this one more than the regular pore cleansing strip, however like all the other products doesnt remove blackead COMPLETELY but it does get most of the job done :)
Overall a good product, very easy to use and mostly effective. It deff did not get rid of all my blackheads but for the price it did get the job done for the most part.
I’ve tried so many different pore strips and these by far do the best job. I usually buy them from target or the drug store. It’s a great value. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
These are amazing! They get all of the black heads off your nose and you don't even have to have them on long! They're not pricy at all and the quality is great!
They didn’t work as well as I thought they would. For the price I wasn’t very pleased with the out come of the product, I purchased them at Walmart for about 8 dollars.
These are actually really cool. They show all the dirt in your pores that have been ripped out and it's kind of gross but cool. I bought these at Walmart. They are sorta expensive so I buy them when I want to treat myself.
These are my go to nose strips! My nose constantly has black heads from sweating a lot and these help clear my nose for days. I only have to use one a week, if that. The stores around me sell them for $7 at most and it's definitely worth the money. I've tried numerous blackhead strips and these are by far the best. 10/10 do recommend.
Love this product! would use it every other day after the sgower while my pores were open and It definitely did its job! Would definitely recommend. Does its job and not painful what so ever!
Inexpensive and well priced, But although This thing took out all my blackheads but it left my nose a little dry, I'd recommend but you need to moisturize right after.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos