Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I generally like these products because you can literally see the difference from before an after use. However, I find these strips too painful to use more than once a month. Even then, I don't get excited to use them. I realize they need to be that way for proper function, but I can't over how painful it is. Also, no matter how much I try, I can never get the strips into the crevice at the bottom sides of my nose - there is always a gap there when I go to remove the strip.
Didn't really work week to actually pull any black head out :( I noticed instead of drying like most nose strips it stayed pretty moist! Very pricey for the quality
It was okay. Didn't really take too much out of my nose. Made my nose very very dry and couldn't use too often. Very satisfying though. Would buy again. Got it from Walmart pretty cheap
These work so well. It cleans your pores and takes out all the black heads out! i love that it's so simple and so easy to use! the results are stunning and i no longer have black heads!
These nose strips are really good to clear the blackheads on the nose. They work good for the price, although I do not use to often because they do dry out my nose.
I quite liked this pore strip for the price. I feel like It wasn't the best pore strip but it did what I was expecting. I bought this from target. This is a pretty good pore strip when just going shopping to pick up.
Im greatful for just the nose strips it just focuses on the black heads on your nose. You can see the black heads after you take off the strip so you know it's 100% working it always leaves your nose nice and smooth.
Pores strips are one of the best things made for people with pores. For me using it once a week makes it to where I have no pores. My skin looks so smooth and soft.
Great for people who wear makeup everyday or just get clogged pores or blackheads. I would make sure to use this weekly if you have a lot of clogged pores that won't go away. Other then that every two weeks is fine.
I was on the fence about getting these because my pain tolerance is extremely low. Luckily for me it didn't hurt like I thought it would, yes it feels like a small tug but it doesn't hurt bad at all. I would recommend steaming your nose first with a warm towel so your pores with open and you have a better chance of getting out blackheads. Without steaming it works well but with steaming it works amazing.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos