BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jenn S.
I generally like these products because you can literally see the difference from before an after use. However, I find these strips too painful to use more than once a month. Even then, I don't get excited to use them. I realize they need to be that way for proper function, but I can't over how painful it is. Also, no matter how much I try, I can never get the strips into the crevice at the bottom sides of my nose - there is always a gap there when I go to remove the strip.
Jayme D.
Kennewick, WA
Didn't really work week to actually pull any black head out :( I noticed instead of drying like most nose strips it stayed pretty moist! Very pricey for the quality
Natasha K.
Newport News, VA
It was okay. Didn't really take too much out of my nose. Made my nose very very dry and couldn't use too often. Very satisfying though. Would buy again. Got it from Walmart pretty cheap
Lindsey T.
These work so well. It cleans your pores and takes out all the black heads out! i love that it's so simple and so easy to use! the results are stunning and i no longer have black heads!
Karla N.
Arlington
These nose strips are really good to clear the blackheads on the nose. They work good for the price, although I do not use to often because they do dry out my nose.
Anise D.
, CA
I quite liked this pore strip for the price. I feel like It wasn't the best pore strip but it did what I was expecting. I bought this from target. This is a pretty good pore strip when just going shopping to pick up.
member-6282d
Im greatful for just the nose strips it just focuses on the black heads on your nose. You can see the black heads after you take off the strip so you know it's 100% working it always leaves your nose nice and smooth.
Kelsie M.
Sandy, OR
Pores strips are one of the best things made for people with pores. For me using it once a week makes it to where I have no pores. My skin looks so smooth and soft.
Haley S.
Great for people who wear makeup everyday or just get clogged pores or blackheads. I would make sure to use this weekly if you have a lot of clogged pores that won't go away. Other then that every two weeks is fine.
Katherine C.
Houston
I was on the fence about getting these because my pain tolerance is extremely low. Luckily for me it didn't hurt like I thought it would, yes it feels like a small tug but it doesn't hurt bad at all. I would recommend steaming your nose first with a warm towel so your pores with open and you have a better chance of getting out blackheads. Without steaming it works well but with steaming it works amazing.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?