Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love all bioras products. This one specifically me and my husband used. He's always obsessing with his blackheads so I got it for him from Walmart we both used it and it worked great for us!
As always, this product delivers what it promises, the feeling of a black head free nose. Everytime I use these strips, it still amazes me how great it clears my nose of all the gunk. This is always my go to for nose strips!
I am love the Poor strips because it makes my nose feels so soft and takes so many blackheads out and makes my skin look flowing and shiny and radiant I will definitely reproach these poor strips I love them so much. If you see them at Walmart or target definitely purchase them because they are life-changing!!!
this pore strip works great, but i would only recomenduser to only use it once to twice a week as your skin canget dry or irritate, depending on what type of skin you have
These charcoal strips have been the only thing I have used, to successfully reduce the appearance of blackheads on my nose! Affordable and they work wonders. Will purchase again!
Seriously live these. They're a guilty pleasure and really make it feel like I'm cleaning my face well. You can see all the stuff that comes out, and it's really satisfying
I love these biore charcoal nasel . Strips because they work awesome and they are. Very easy To Use.i also love them because they make my skin feel new and tight and fresh.
Clears my blackheads so well! But at first I had trouble. I recommend leaving pore strips on past the time suggested on the box to be sure it dried or else they won't work
One of my favorite products! I have been using these for years, since I was a child. Easy to use and a fair price for the product. Will easily remove all blackeads, I usually use these once a week.
These only somewhat clean out your pores and they hurt to take off. I think they are kind of expensive too. Would many repurchase in a pinch. It is nice that they are sold at the drugstore though!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos