BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kristen E.
I love all bioras products. This one specifically me and my husband used. He's always obsessing with his blackheads so I got it for him from Walmart we both used it and it worked great for us!
Maria L.
San Jose, CA
As always, this product delivers what it promises, the feeling of a black head free nose. Everytime I use these strips, it still amazes me how great it clears my nose of all the gunk. This is always my go to for nose strips!
Karlee R.
Yorba Linda
I am love the Poor strips because it makes my nose feels so soft and takes so many blackheads out and makes my skin look flowing and shiny and radiant I will definitely reproach these poor strips I love them so much. If you see them at Walmart or target definitely purchase them because they are life-changing!!!
kiara a.
this pore strip works great, but i would only recomenduser to only use it once to twice a week as your skin canget dry or irritate, depending on what type of skin you have
Cheyanne S.
Chesapeake
These charcoal strips have been the only thing I have used, to successfully reduce the appearance of blackheads on my nose! Affordable and they work wonders. Will purchase again!
Emma B.
Newnan, GA
Seriously live these. They're a guilty pleasure and really make it feel like I'm cleaning my face well. You can see all the stuff that comes out, and it's really satisfying
Britoney T.
Flint
I love these biore charcoal nasel . Strips because they work awesome and they are. Very easy To Use.i also love them because they make my skin feel new and tight and fresh.
Lilyanna G.
Clears my blackheads so well! But at first I had trouble. I recommend leaving pore strips on past the time suggested on the box to be sure it dried or else they won't work
MacK W.
One of my favorite products! I have been using these for years, since I was a child. Easy to use and a fair price for the product. Will easily remove all blackeads, I usually use these once a week.
Brooke W.
These only somewhat clean out your pores and they hurt to take off.  I think they are kind of expensive too.  Would many repurchase in a pinch.  It is nice that they are sold at the drugstore though!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?