BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Liz A.
I like these strips. The have a nice cooling sensation when you use them, and they do a good job of pulling out quite a few blackheads. I think it also helps to decrease the amount of oil on my nose for the next few days, too.
Mariah C.
So first off lets talk about how good these are and how they get rid ofbblackheads pretty good if you ask me. My entire household uses them. Keep up the good work Biore!!
Devyn C.
These products seem great so far after 4 uses on my fiancé. His nose has a lot of blackheads and you can definitely see them come out right away! Interested to see if it helps long term at all. Would recommend trying for sure.
lauren w.
Winter Garden, FL
Biore Charcoal Strips are so satisfying! I've been using them about once a week for the past month and have seen the bore and the blackheads on my nose disappear. When you pull the strip off and see the residue, it feels great!
Alyssa T.
Fresno, CA
I use these once a month as part of my me time. They are okay. easy to use. The packing is nice and each strip has instructions on how to apply and how long before peeling it off. The cautions are listed on each strip wrapper as well. The only bad things are, it doesn't get all the pores and it leaves black marks in the crease on the side of the nose I got these at wal Mart for $5.58. It comes with 6 strips as well.
Gianna M.
I love this product! It's great for people with lots of blackheads and want to get rid of them quick. I'm very satisfied with this product. I suggested to everyone who has problems with blackheads. I recommend this to my sister
brittany j.
I love how easy this product was to use and I love how clear my skin is! Blackheads where terriblebon my nose and after 1 use of this product I noticed a difference!!
Nikki C.
These are my go to nose strips I love the way that the charcoal makes it easier to see all of the black heads and dead skin that it removes from the surface of your nose.
erin h.
youngstown, Ohio
I didn't notice much difference between these and the regular pore strips but they both work great! I purchased these from Kmart and my husband and I love them. Great for stubborn clogged pores!
Phuong T.
Hayward, CA
This was definitely not what I expected out of a big brand like Biore. I felt that the quality of this product unlike many of their others was a huge miss. I live their facial cleansers, but this did not make the cut for myself. I don't have much issue with black heads, but once summer comes around they definitely show up more. My boyfriend has deep blackhead pores on his nose and we thought it would be fun to do it together. The strips had a weird chemical smell and when they finally dried, the removal of them didn't hurt, but they also didn't remove anything either. Disappointed to say the very least.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?