Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I like these strips. The have a nice cooling sensation when you use them, and they do a good job of pulling out quite a few blackheads. I think it also helps to decrease the amount of oil on my nose for the next few days, too.
So first off lets talk about how good these are and how they get rid ofbblackheads pretty good if you ask me. My entire household uses them. Keep up the good work Biore!!
These products seem great so far after 4 uses on my fiancé. His nose has a lot of blackheads and you can definitely see them come out right away! Interested to see if it helps long term at all. Would recommend trying for sure.
Biore Charcoal Strips are so satisfying! I've been using them about once a week for the past month and have seen the bore and the blackheads on my nose disappear. When you pull the strip off and see the residue, it feels great!
I use these once a month as part of my me time. They are okay. easy to use. The packing is nice and each strip has instructions on how to apply and how long before peeling it off. The cautions are listed on each strip wrapper as well. The only bad things are, it doesn't get all the pores and it leaves black marks in the crease on the side of the nose I got these at wal Mart for $5.58. It comes with 6 strips as well.
I love this product! It's great for people with lots of blackheads and want to get rid of them quick. I'm very satisfied with this product. I suggested to everyone who has problems with blackheads. I recommend this to my sister
I love how easy this product was to use and I love how clear my skin is! Blackheads where terriblebon my nose and after 1 use of this product I noticed a difference!!
These are my go to nose strips I love the way that the charcoal makes it easier to see all of the black heads and dead skin that it removes from the surface of your nose.
I didn't notice much difference between these and the regular pore strips but they both work great! I purchased these from Kmart and my husband and I love them. Great for stubborn clogged pores!
This was definitely not what I expected out of a big brand like Biore. I felt that the quality of this product unlike many of their others was a huge miss. I live their facial cleansers, but this did not make the cut for myself. I don't have much issue with black heads, but once summer comes around they definitely show up more. My boyfriend has deep blackhead pores on his nose and we thought it would be fun to do it together. The strips had a weird chemical smell and when they finally dried, the removal of them didn't hurt, but they also didn't remove anything either. Disappointed to say the very least.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos