BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
crystal v.
fantastic! It's really easy to apply and I love how well it cleans my pores! unfortunately I have huge pores but this product really cleans them out! Would definitely recommend for everyone who wants to clean their pores
myla c.
Great product for extracting deep deep black and white heads on your nose. My pores always look great and minimized after use as well as my skin feeling super smooth.
Nira M.
Newark, CA
This product is great if you have big pores. Although it only comes in a few in box it does last a long time. These strips did meet me expectations. If you have sensitive skin you my have a problem. Yes, I do recommend.
Madeline B.
West Chester, PA
I liked this product but it did not work as well as I thought it should. It removed some blackheads but I found that it did not get a large majority of my blackheads.
Darby S.
Kyle , TX
This is my first time using the charcoal strips. Upon initially using I did find it was difficult to get the strips to stick if you do not heavily wet the area. It's comfortable to wear so it's not really hard to make it through the 10 minutes like it can be with other masks. The end results left a little black residue but was easily washed away. I was impressed actually seeing residue from my skin on the strip afterwards. Felt like it got a lot that regular washing left behind! Grossly impressed
Brianne D.
Chuckey, TN
Honestly didn't work the way I thought it would which was kinda frustrating but I don't use a lot of the nose strip brands either in it's defense not something I would buy again
member-dea7b
I scrubbed my face before I used them and it only pulled off any debri at the surface of the skin, I was expecting to see everything cleaned out of the pores, but that was not the case. Only took off a bit of dead skin.
T C.
Marshfield, MA
I love these! I think the price is great for them and you can pick them up at most drugstores or grocery stores. Definitely gives you the satisfying feeling when your pours empty out onto the strip.
Nathaly L.
These work really well for me , they remove a lot of my black heads and take up dead skin . It's definitely worth buying . It hurts to remove but it's worth the pain.
christina t.
Seattle , WA
This product definitely does the job because with every use, a whole bunch of black heads have come out. It does hurt when you're taking off the product but it's only momentary and as they always say, no pain no gain.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?