Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
LOVE THESE !!!! I’m so obsessed that I buy them religiously. I use about 2 a week and they work so well that I can definitely tell when I need to use another one! My nose is so soft and smooth when I’m done. They’re a little abrasive but I don’t mind it so much! Actually prefer them in comparison to one of those expensive pore vacuums! LOVE. Not enough good words.
clears pores effectively after a couple uses, follow directions on the side of the box when they say to not leave on for a long amount of time after about 5 minutes the strip will start to dry out the skin around your nose
I was super happy when I purchased this product. The first time that I ever used this, it worked wonders. then i went to try it again and it was horrible. i didnt see any pores on the sheet. i was super upset about this :(
Not only is it an easy to use product but one where when you use it you see immediate results. If you have any black head or impurities that you want to get rid of you simply put one of these on and it does the job in a pinch. An amazing product where you see results happen right before your eyes. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Works well for my sister and mother, but doesn’t get pores on my nose. Used multiple times and am using it correctly but it still doesn’t pick any up or reduce appearance. I have really weird skin but it may be user error.
I have always used Biore pore strips to keep the blackheads on my nose in check. Charcoal seems to be the hottest trend in skincare and I do believe it has some benefits. I felt good about using these new pore strips with this ingredient but I can't honestly say I saw or felt any noticeable difference in my skin after the charcoal strips vs the original ones.
These strips remove so many black heads. I use this once a week. I’m shocked at how much crap comes off. Thanks to these strips I my pores have gotten smaller. I use these after my cleanser.
Not only this these pore strips take me 10 minutes to get off, because the pain was almost unbearable but it did NOTHING. I have so many blackheads on my nose and it did not pull out much. Not worth it for the pain at all.
These are seriously so addicting to use if you’re obsessed with your pores like me. They are uncomfortable when peeling off your nose but it is worth it! They are all individually packaged which is so nice and convenient.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos