BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kasen K.
Richmond
LOVE THESE !!!! I’m so obsessed that I buy them religiously. I use about 2 a week and they work so well that I can definitely tell when I need to use another one! My nose is so soft and smooth when I’m done. They’re a little abrasive but I don’t mind it so much! Actually prefer them in comparison to one of those expensive pore vacuums! LOVE. Not enough good words.
Samantha E.
clears pores effectively after a couple uses, follow directions on the side of the box when they say to not leave on for a long amount of time after about 5 minutes the strip will start to dry out the skin around your nose
Amanda S.
Floral Park, NY
I was super happy when I purchased this product. The first time that I ever used this, it worked wonders. then i went to try it again and it was horrible. i didnt see any pores on the sheet. i was super upset about this :(
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using these for years and they will always be my favorite. There’s been tons of controversy with strips saying they do more harm than good but these have improved my skin so much and I will never stop using them.
Jay D.
Des Moines
Not only is it an easy to use product but one where when you use it you see immediate results. If you have any black head or impurities that you want to get rid of you simply put one of these on and it does the job in a pinch. An amazing product where you see results happen right before your eyes.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Maddy G.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Works well for my sister and mother, but doesn’t get pores on my nose. Used multiple times and am using it correctly but it still doesn’t pick any up or reduce appearance. I have really weird skin but it may be user error.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always used Biore pore strips to keep the blackheads on my nose in check. Charcoal seems to be the hottest trend in skincare and I do believe it has some benefits. I felt good about using these new pore strips with this ingredient  but I can't honestly say I saw or felt any noticeable difference in my skin after the charcoal strips vs the original ones.
Stephanie R.
Jacksonville
These strips remove so many black heads. I use this once a week. I’m shocked at how much crap comes off. Thanks to these strips I my pores have gotten smaller. I use these after my cleanser.
nicole O.
Not only this these pore strips take me 10 minutes to get off, because the pain was almost unbearable but it did NOTHING. I have so many blackheads on my nose and it did not pull out much. Not worth it for the pain at all.
Adrienne S.
Lubbock, TX
These are seriously so addicting to use if you’re obsessed with your pores like me. They are uncomfortable when peeling off your nose but it is worth it! They are all individually packaged which is so nice and convenient.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?