Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The pore strips are really easy to use. Nice on sensative skin. Really gets all the nasty stuff out. My husband and I both use them and really notice a difference after.
Absolutely love this product!!! It’s extremely easy to apply as well as to remove! It’s totally affordable! These are the only nose strips that I will use! I was completely amazed at how great these strips work!
It made my skin feel refreshed. It was easy to apply and was not messy. I is sold at a good price. This was my first time using this product and I like results I got.
I really love this nose mask. It really did take a lot of nasty gunk out of my nose! I totally recommend this to anyone who has blackheads on your nose. I bought this at CVS.
I loved this charcoal pore strip for your nose! A little harsh to nose but wears off. Very effective and takes care of my clogged pores and blackheads and whiteheads. Yes I will buy this product again.
These were a huge help getting rid of black heads! I even convinced my husband to try them he has a lot of black heads and he really likes them because skin felt smooth after
They are an okay product, I think it kinda depends on the person really, for me it works to an ex tent but it doesn't work a whole lot but it's decently worth giving it a try
This product was wonderful and super easy to use. Anyone could use it from teens to men. I purchased it at Walmart for a reasonable price. I highly recommend and will probably buy again in the future.
This product did not work very well for my skin. Bioré nose strips usually work very well with my skin but this one dried me out horribly, and didn't pull anything at all out.
This product is so refreshing & I love the feeling of getting some gunk out of my pores without enlarging them. This product is so satisfying & very detoxifying for my skin.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos