BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Aime P.
Albuquerque
The pore strips are really easy to use. Nice on sensative skin. Really gets all the nasty stuff out. My husband and I both use them and really notice a difference after.
Morgan R.
Fosters
Absolutely love this product!!! It’s extremely easy to apply as well as to remove! It’s totally affordable! These are the only nose strips that I will use! I was completely amazed at how great these strips work!
SHANEKA S.
Millbrook
It made my skin feel refreshed. It was easy to apply and was not messy. I is sold at a good price. This was my first time using this product and I like results I got.
Gracie C.
Rock Creek
I really love this nose mask. It really did take a lot of nasty gunk out of my nose! I totally recommend this to anyone who has blackheads on your nose. I bought this at CVS.
I loved this charcoal pore strip for your nose! A little harsh to nose but wears off. Very effective and takes care of my clogged pores and blackheads and whiteheads. Yes I will buy this product again.
Angelica C.
Modesto, CA
These were a huge help getting rid of black heads! I even convinced my husband to try them he has a lot of black heads and he really likes them because skin felt smooth after
Dessie W.
boaz
They are an okay product, I think it kinda depends on the person really, for me it works to an ex tent but it doesn't work a whole lot but it's decently worth giving it a try
Brittany M.
This product was wonderful and super easy to use. Anyone could use it from teens to men. I purchased it at Walmart for a reasonable price. I highly recommend and will probably buy again in the future.
Hallie V.
St. Louis
This product did not work very well for my skin. Bioré nose strips usually work very well with my skin but this one dried me out horribly, and didn't pull anything at all out.
Madison C.
St. Johns
This product is so refreshing & I love the feeling of getting some gunk out of my pores without enlarging them. This product is so satisfying & very detoxifying for my skin.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?