BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Reyes C.
Covina, CA
It removed all of my blackheads! And I love it! I constantly use this, because I have oily skin and a lot of blackheads! So like when I use it, it leaves my nose black head free! I would buy this forever!
Kaitlyn C.
I love there nose strips. I tried to use different drugstore ones but nun lived up to these. I also use there charcoal face wash and I love it so much and I don't much acne.
Katherine C.
Natchitoches, LA
If done right these work really well. They do hurt but they take the blackheads off. It made my nose feel smooth and it looked clear. It was effective in taking to blackheads and i would recommend trying this.
Maggie D.
Tried these on myself and my boyfriend. He has tons of blackheads removed but mine came up empty. The hurt quite bad removing them. They did work (on my boyfriend of course) but they hurt to remove.
member-9b039
These super adorable pore strips do what Biore's regular premiere strips do and more, the charcoal in the strip acts as an extreme magnet and pulls out all dirt and gunk clogged into pores, it's the normal strip 10x it's my favorite
Olivia B.
Bristow
I loves this  product it was easy to put on. When I put it on I could do everything while waiting for it to dry . When I pulled it off my nose feels so soft,   It was very effective  I would do it Again.
Jessica D.
Yakima, WA
Me and boyfriend love this and always buy it. Although it is a bit pricy just for a couple of them it’s a great product. Packaging is easy to use and never had a struggle with it. I would definitely recommend.
Britney G.
Kennesaw, GA
I absolutely love these strips. Deep clean and leaves your nose feeling smooth.. I never really knew what was actually on my nose until I tried these strips , now I'm like addicted. I even have my boyfriend using them lol. I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to get rid of those stubborn blackheads. It's actually kind of satisfying to see the dirt and blackheads on the strips and actually see that it's working. Call me weird or whatever ! Lol
Betina S.
Best black head remover omg it really really helps you especially when you want to see an immediate difference if you have some special event coming up, this got you covered
Lexii H.
Franklin, TN
These work pretty well, I bought them from my ulta near me and am pretty pleased. They’re comparable to the original and didn’t notice a huge difference between the two but they still work great as long as your pores are open!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?