Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
It removed all of my blackheads! And I love it! I constantly use this, because I have oily skin and a lot of blackheads! So like when I use it, it leaves my nose black head free! I would buy this forever!
I love there nose strips. I tried to use different drugstore ones but nun lived up to these. I also use there charcoal face wash and I love it so much and I don't much acne.
If done right these work really well. They do hurt but they take the blackheads off. It made my nose feel smooth and it looked clear. It was effective in taking to blackheads and i would recommend trying this.
Tried these on myself and my boyfriend. He has tons of blackheads removed but mine came up empty. The hurt quite bad removing them. They did work (on my boyfriend of course) but they hurt to remove.
These super adorable pore strips do what Biore's regular premiere strips do and more, the charcoal in the strip acts as an extreme magnet and pulls out all dirt and gunk clogged into pores, it's the normal strip 10x it's my favorite
I loves this product it was easy to put on. When I put it on I could do everything while waiting for it to dry . When I pulled it off my nose feels so soft, It was very effective I would do it Again.
Me and boyfriend love this and always buy it. Although it is a bit pricy just for a couple of them it’s a great product. Packaging is easy to use and never had a struggle with it. I would definitely recommend.
I absolutely love these strips. Deep clean and leaves your nose feeling smooth.. I never really knew what was actually on my nose until I tried these strips , now I'm like addicted. I even have my boyfriend using them lol. I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to get rid of those stubborn blackheads. It's actually kind of satisfying to see the dirt and blackheads on the strips and actually see that it's working. Call me weird or whatever ! Lol
Best black head remover omg it really really helps you especially when you want to see an immediate difference if you have some special event coming up, this got you covered
These work pretty well, I bought them from my ulta near me and am pretty pleased. They’re comparable to the original and didn’t notice a huge difference between the two but they still work great as long as your pores are open!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos