Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product is great for cleaning out your pores! My husband and I both use them regularly to clean out white/blackheads. This product definitely makes me feel more confident!
I didn't like the texture of this mask also I count tell a difference in my skin after using it. I heard that everybody reacts to that kind if stuff differently
I've suffered from horrible blackheads ever since I was old enough to be developing acne. I was introduced to this product while walking down the isles of Target and I thought I would give it a shot to help with my clogged pores. While using the product, I could immediately feel a difference. Taking off the strip stung a little bit, but did clear most of the dead skin off of my face. It got a decent amount of my blackheads, but not as much as I would like overall. I would use it again for less severe breakouts and recommend it for hose who have light to moderate blackheads. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love this product for a deep clean!! Really gets down deep in my pores. It can get kind of pricey when you buy it relatively often, but it really does work. I almost wish there were “spot” treatments available. Sometimes I don’t need the whole strip, however I’m able to cut them up as I please.
I think my skin is too sensitive for these! After I use them I feel like my nose is raw. But my fiancé uses them and has no problem! But personally for me it’s a 3 star rating.
I've only used this product a few times and I'm not sure if my nose just isn't a bad black head area of it they don't won't well. Been meaning to try again but so lazy
This kind of worked a little bit but when I took it off I still had a bunch of visible blackheads! I was kind of disappointed! It also hurt really bad to take off! It was also a little confusing to use!
Wasn't a huge fan. Tried multiple strips and didn't get different results. I put them on let them get hard when I pulled the strip off it looked like it just brought my blackheads to the surface but took off dead skin more than anything
Who doesnt love poor strips?! They really help lift out those unwanted blackheads! For the best results apply steamed towel or hot towel to open up the pores for easy access 😉
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos