Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These work great. I have been using them for a long time. Sometimes they don't stick and sometimes they are painful to get off. They maybe take out 5 black heads but I would like if they would take them all out. I usually get them at Walmart
Great product, made my skin feel really fresh. Only thing to make sure that you do is really make your nose wet before you put the strip on, if not it really hurts to take it off
I love these things. I have a lot of blackheads and it is a must to use these every now and then! When I use them, they strip my nose of blackheads and white heads and anything else that may be on my nose.
I really liked using these strips! I felt like they got rid of my blackheads quickly, which was what I wanted to use them for! I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know!
I got the product from ulta and it was very Easy to use it was somewhat effective it took away some of the black head but left ones that were deep. It also dried out my skin and left a bit of irritation. But the application was very easy.
This kind of worked a little bit but when I took it off I still had a bunch of visible blackheads! I was kind of disappointed! It also hurt really bad to take off! It was also a little confusing to use!
I think my skin is too sensitive for these! After I use them I feel like my nose is raw. But my fiancé uses them and has no problem! But personally for me it’s a 3 star rating.
I️ love using these strips. I️ first bought it cause I wanted to deep clean my pores around my nose area and the box caught my eye. I’m so happy I️ bought it cause it’s so amazing. It has cleaned up and made my pores smaller!! So amazing!
I've suffered from horrible blackheads ever since I was old enough to be developing acne. I was introduced to this product while walking down the isles of Target and I thought I would give it a shot to help with my clogged pores. While using the product, I could immediately feel a difference. Taking off the strip stung a little bit, but did clear most of the dead skin off of my face. It got a decent amount of my blackheads, but not as much as I would like overall. I would use it again for less severe breakouts and recommend it for hose who have light to moderate blackheads. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love this product! It was easy to use and definitely did its job. The packaging was nice and the colors went went to match the product. It was a little painful to take it off but it was worth the results!! I would definitely recommend.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos