BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Cassidy S.
These work great. I have been using them for a long time. Sometimes they don't stick and sometimes they are painful to get off. They maybe take out 5 black heads but I would like if they would take them all out. I usually get them at Walmart
Ryah A.
Great product, made my skin feel really fresh. Only thing to make sure that you do is really make your nose wet before you put the strip on, if not it really hurts to take it off
Amber L.
Detroit, MI
I love these things. I have a lot of blackheads and it is a must to use these every now and then! When I use them, they strip my nose of blackheads and white heads and anything else that may be on my nose.
Gracie P.
Bowling Green
I really liked using these strips! I felt like they got rid of my blackheads quickly, which was what I wanted to use them for! I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know!
💯Kãītlłÿñ Ł.
Walworth , NY
I got the product from ulta and it was very Easy to use it was somewhat effective it took away some of the black head but left ones that were deep. It also dried out my skin and left a bit of irritation. But the application was very easy.
Danielle K.
Idaho Falls
This kind of worked a little bit but when I took it off I still had a bunch of visible blackheads! I was kind of disappointed! It also hurt really bad to take off! It was also a little confusing to use!
Shelby C.
Tulsa
I think my skin is too sensitive for these! After I use them I feel like my nose is raw. But my fiancé uses them and has no problem! But personally for me it’s a 3 star rating.
Paula Q.
I️ love using these strips. I️ first bought it cause I wanted to deep clean my pores around my nose area and the box caught my eye. I’m so happy I️ bought it cause it’s so amazing. It has cleaned up and made my pores smaller!! So amazing!
Maddie M.
Golden, CO
I've suffered from horrible blackheads ever since I was old enough to be developing acne. I was introduced to this product while walking down the isles of Target and I thought I would give it a shot to help with my clogged pores. While using the product, I could immediately feel a difference. Taking off the strip stung a little bit, but did clear most of the dead skin off of my face. It got a decent amount of my blackheads, but not as much as I would like overall. I would use it again for less severe breakouts and recommend it for hose who have light to moderate blackheads.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Makenzie P.
Montgomery, PA
I love this product! It was easy to use and definitely did its job. The packaging was nice and the colors went went to match the product. It was a little painful to take it off but it was worth the results!! I would definitely recommend.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?